• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Have you been a victim of racism?

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
Just wondering if its ever happened to anyone, and if so what did you do about it?

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
I lol'd, called him a nigger, and ignored him. Overreacting about it does more than ignoring it. Racists are like trolls, the more you feed them (ie. The media/Government give them expensive dinners) the more they troll.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Kurk said:
I lol'd, called him a nigger, and ignored him. Overreacting about it does more than ignoring it. Racists are like trolls, the more you feed them (ie. The media/Government give them expensive dinners) the more they troll.

Exactly my point kurk, just ignore them and they'll get tired of being racists xD. It's the heavy resistance they get all the time that keep their racism up, or atleast that's one of the reasons..

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
Believe it or not I'm white and I've been treated badly for being white. I was like one kid who was white at a camp with black, hispanic, and mixed races. They all were rude to me and a little hostile with how they said stuff to me. Just cause I'm white.

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
im mixed with white and black and people are more accepting of that here in the south from what ive seen when i went up past mason dixon line to New york they were racist to everybody including whites weird :roll:

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
sometimes people from africa or somewhere are rude.. and anyoing so they can make u racist lol. but i am not racist. mabe just 0.0.0.0.0.0.0½%

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
BigPinkPig said:
sometimes people from africa or somewhere are rude.. and anyoing so they can make u racist lol. but i am not racist. mabe just 0.0.0.0.0.0.0½%

That's not your opinion, that's the impression from your friends opinions. Probably not even their opinions, but the same way around as with you and them.

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
wth? dude i dont understund anythink u say... u speak too hard word for me lol... but u said somethink about my option isnt my option...so idk...

S

Soldier

i often see that black people are much frienly than whites and often helps
but i thave realized that the afro americans are different that the other ones

S

Soldier

BigPinkPig said:

pink,thats not their property
every people is diffrent, whites are often rude too, but no one says this, this is a kind of racist, probably a little one, but that is not the question here
normally africans are really friendly people, but like i said, every one is different, doesnt matter if white, black or yellow (lol),
you can not say that cuz they are coming from this area or something else

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Racism is man's gravest threat to man, the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason.
After all, racism isn't born, it's taught.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
BigPinkPig said:
So u think racism is good?

Yes, I like grave threats to man...

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
hmmm.... i dont get it.... but what ever i dont get mnay thinks.. cartman but whats the good in racism?

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Pink, you go to school? (sorry for being out of the subject but i have to ask that)

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
yeah? i know i am stupid lol... u can say that.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
I wouldn't have known what grave threats were at his level of English.

G

Wow, this is a pretty all over the place thread. Has me pretty charged I have to say. Hmmm; the good about racism. Actually I can see how at some point racism was probably very important. I mean, way back when much of the population was primitive and tribal, racism was probably a large part of survival, as in "him no look like me, him might be dangerous; ookook" and so racism was born. Just like always if people don't know much about a thing they tend to fear it, mob mentality sets in and the hatred takes off. Racism didn't start like last week so, I was just pondering about the root of it and that's what I came up with.

And thats not to say it something to condone, I just can see how at some point it could have been a survival tactic. Engaging in that kind of behavior nowadays is pretty idiotic with the world being the way it is; so full of culture. Having access to the internet one has the chance to really involve themselves with all kinds of people with entirely different backgrounds. There really is no place for a xenophobic mindset nowadays. Well, Im sure someone could come up with a place, but forget those dewds.

Have I been hated on racially? Hell yeah I have, everyday of my life to some extent. Whether its outright, or hidden in some kind of patronizing gesture, its typically there. Well, to be fair maybe not everyday, but enough to warrant a long sigh.

I can recall a particular time when I was a wee fifteen year old walking across a wal-mart parking lot on a sunny Macon Georgia (USA) day. Listening to my head phones I failed to look both ways to cross a pedestrian intersection, and a van that was truly going too fast hit on brakes in order not to hit me. Some white guy stuck his head out the window and yelled some obscenity at me that I fail to remember now, and I screamed thoughtlessly back at him in return. Then our eyes connected, it was almost as if we were expecting each other to let out some truly worn racial slur...none came. He just got back in his van and rode off, and I walked my way. I often think about that moment every now and then for the simple fact that, though we were two entirely different types of people we both understood that, honestly, we really could do without all that canned hatred shit. We both were probably just tired of it all together, and the act of engaging in the name calling activity was truly pointless, and time consuming. Though there was no big racist payoff in that exchange it makes me feel better in knowing that at the peak of a heated misunderstanding that people can still choose to be some form of civil after all the base cussing is done. Rare as it may be. :ugeek:

-My toilet seat is racist!

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
thats to long dude u need to sumarize that no one has that kind of time thumbsup0

Back