• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ultimate BFV Buddhism

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
I've been trying to have the ultimate Buddhist score in BFV: No kills and the highest score on a map. It's extremely hard.

If someone can achieve zero kills and the highest score, then they have reached BFV nirvana.

Here is my screen shot of my almost-so-close-to-nirvana: I have the highest score of 48, and only 8 kills.

On a side note: GO «ßÔß» !

Player_0

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ben Dover
Soldier said:
lol,offcourse not on HC Server
but probably the buddhism score in hello clan (i mean scores without kills)
Yea cause I've seen a guy beated this score. He had two kills though, but I guess they were just accidental. He'll post a screenshot if he wants to.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Player_0 said:
Yea cause I've seen a guy beated this score. He had two kills though, but I guess they were just accidental. He'll post a screenshot if he wants to.

Regardless of his score, two kills means he didn't reached BFV Nirvana; accidental kills or not.

So far, according to screen captures, Soldier has reached the highest level of BFV Nirvana, followed by F.U.q.e.r: 88 and no kills, 64 and no kills, respectively.

Back