• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ultimate BFV Buddhism

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
I've been trying to have the ultimate Buddhist score in BFV: No kills and the highest score on a map. It's extremely hard.

If someone can achieve zero kills and the highest score, then they have reached BFV nirvana.

Here is my screen shot of my almost-so-close-to-nirvana: I have the highest score of 48, and only 8 kills.

On a side note: GO «ßÔß» !

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
Very good idea! I will try this too :) It is the Ultimate BFV Teamwork : D

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
This is from a really long time ago
92140829-4.jpg

i think the round lasted like 7 minutes after The NVA caped all the flags I know i'm not on "top" but i found it funny
I have another pic of me going 20-0-3 but i came in tenth

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
gessing that i lead whit this one :p
still can't find the one where i had 100 points and 0 deads :(
got that 1 time in a jungle map.

73easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Well, this sounds like a challenge, I'll have to give it a shot when I get on the server next time. It will be a terrible shock not killing anyone. Perhaps we could carry this idea onto the Saturday event server and have a "no kill" contest and extend it to everyone on both teams. Or, perhaps have one team do no kill and the other try to get as many kills as possible. This should make for some very intersting gameplay. Looking forward to trying this out. Happy Shooting err I mean Peace Man

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
73easting said:
Well, this sounds like a challenge, I'll have to give it a shot when I get on the server next time. It will be a terrible shock not killing anyone. Perhaps we could carry this idea onto the Saturday event server and have a "no kill" contest and extend it to everyone on both teams. Or, perhaps have one team do no kill and the other try to get as many kills as possible. This should make for some very intersting gameplay. Looking forward to trying this out. Happy Shooting err I mean Peace Man

Haha thats actually a good idea. Also easting congrats to having almost a 100,000 kills/points on allmaps. Combined with over 1,500 hours on the server. And your not the type of guy that is afk to get timestats.

You are number #1 out of 47,809 people.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... p_players/

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
Lost said:
This is from a really long time ago
92140829-4.jpg

i think the round lasted like 7 minutes after The NVA caped all the flags I know i'm not on "top" but i found it funny
I have another pic of me going 20-0-3 but i came in tenth

You got your but whooped by Martin Luther King xD

73easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Thank you, Tedde. It's pretty scary just how many hours have been put into playing the game. But , its always fun , so I don't consider it time not well spent. I just think about the hours I could have billed to customers( had there been many customers over the last two years). Lets see thats 1500 hours times my normal shop rate ......grrrrrr rofl

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I have done this quite a few times, the most recent coming from just last night before I even saw this post. I have been over 100 with no kills multiple times but I don't think I kept any SS's. Next time I do it, I will take one and post it.

115743405-4.jpg

Here is one where I went 142-0, didn't quite get first place tho.

http://imageshack.us/f/97/fuqersgame1.png/

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Something that is even harder.. Try getting first place with knife only, I used to do it all the time about 3 or 4 months ago and if you don't believe that it was all with knife I will give you the name of an Hello Admin who used to spectate me the whole round while doing so on several occasions. You can even see a witness on the chat in the SS verifying I had knife the whole time.

Click the magnifying glass with the plus sign on it to view the image.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
F.U.q.e.r said:
I have done this quite a few times...

After I made that post, I was thinking that you'd be the one of the few people to pull this off.

Why am I not surprised that you've already accomplished this? :)

A

Anonymous

Byrd was there when FUQER did that once, of course byrd was in his slick ith a wrench, fixing him. However byrd hanaged to get someone with the mg on the slick and beat fuqer by 1 point.

S

Soldier

Player_0 said:
Soldier said:
this is the best hello clan buddhishm score ;) :)
You mean the best score among HC members?
Or the best score played on HC server?

lol,offcourse not on HC Server
but probably the buddhism score in hello clan (i mean scores without kills)

Back