• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys are positive about me getting admin rights. Why do I want admin rights? 1. When I am in game and someone is causing trouble I take about 5 minutes out of gameplay to contact an admin. Tell what happened and what punishement BLAH BLAH BLAH. 2. I am on alot and now it is summer, we havent saved up alot of money for a trip so I will be home most of the summer. 3. I will always follow the Warn>Kick>Warn>Ban Admin code. 4. I will make fair kick/bans. I'm running out of idea's, so What do you guys think?

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Admin should be given, not requested. It looks as though you are begging for admin. I suggest you wait for someone to offer it instead of making a post asking for it.

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
So I wouldn't make a fool of myself,I asked tedde and some other people. He said make a post about it and if there is enough positive comments, it could happen. He is even with it.

A

Anonymous

What about byrd? I have been on here for along time i am not an admin? this stuff tends to bother me, not because hes a trashman, but because i have never been offered adminship and have been playing for longer thanalot of the admins on the server).
i dont not support max i just dont know if i fully support him i support him some but not 100%

S

Soldier

SgtSurfinByrd said:
What about byrd? I have been on here for along time i am not an admin? this stuff tends to bother me, not because hes a trashman, but because i have never been offered adminship and have been playing for longer thanalot of the admins on the server).
i dont not support max i just dont know if i fully support him i support him some but not 100%

me too, i would be a good admin, but it is tedde decision, if he choose me it is ok, if not it is ok too

For Max:
well, i do not know what to say, i have no problems with you, but are not very kiddy and to young for it?^^
Well, never mind
Good Luck

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Byrd, i may only be 12, but i am probabily, the most inteligent, self controlled 12 year olds you will ever meet. Since cash is leaving, Another admin spot should be open. And byrd, although you have had a past with being mad at tedde and the clan. I think you would be ok ,but you might kick for some lousy reasons. And you are not on a whole lot like me

A

Anonymous

i would not kick for lousy reason, i know the consequences for doing so, i would get no gain from doing it (read my topic "what about me (adminship) for further explanation, beause i know myself better than u know me). Though maxi will sopprt you for admin shot.

Cpt. Giggles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
I think Max should get admin. I have thought this for a long time. He is mature and I believe he would make good mature decisions. And yes he is 12 but he is more mature than some 30 year olds that play this game. I vote yes. I am an admin, 2nd sniper leader, and scout leader on BF2. But also I feel that Soldier should get it. Him being part of the leadership of BFV, I feel he should get it as well.

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Kurk said:
Is there really need for another admin? Really? And a 12 year old at that.
Whats so bad about me being 12? Kurk you really dont know me as much as others do.

O

Old Hippo

Guys, there are plenty of people that are "eligible" to be admins. I'm 17, I've been on Nam for years, I know and follow the rules, I can read and write correctly in English, and I am in HELLO clan. If Tedde feels like he needs another admin as a replacement, I am sure he will offer it to someone. For now, just have fun playing the game. Playing the game itself is much more fun than being an admin to oversee it. :)

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Deadly_Hippo said:
Guys, there are plenty of people that are "eligible" to be admins. I'm 17, I've been on Nam for years, I know and follow the rules, I can read and write correctly in English, and I am in HELLO clan. If Tedde feels like he needs another admin as a replacement, I am sure he will offer it to someone. For now, just have fun playing the game. Playing the game itself is much more fun than being an admin to oversee it. :)

Hippo is right except for that i am leader of the BFV section of the Clan and if i find that we need more admins i would have assigned them plus there are A-lot of good candidates so all i can say is have patience ;)

once again hippo is right ever since i became leader/ Admin i'v been playing a-lot less b/c i ether have to go over banns or kicks or exit out of the middle of a game to go in Remote manager and just kick OR ban a player... :geek:

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
uhh no

ive said this a thousand times

we have ENOUGH admins

nothing against u max but we need NO more

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
lol harry balzack = (noob rex) as admin..? now thats comedy. Keeping the server running and secure from all these crashes is more of a problem than the admin debate. If no one plays on server cuz its unreliable whats the point of having more admins?

(btw its warn kick ban) see topic
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=311&p=1683&hilit=+banlist#p1683

SgtStubbs

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Max or Byrd as admin wouldn't be a great idea. They tend to be short on patience. Nice kids I'm sure but not for admin. Alpha you don't play as much anymore. Lost same, Cash well thats obvious, Teddy lol, and my brain went blank. :?:

S

Soldier

SgtStubbs said:
Max or Byrd as admin wouldn't be a great idea. They tend to be short on patience. Nice kids I'm sure but not for admin. Alpha you don't play as much anymore. Lost same, Cash well thats obvious, Teddy lol, and my brain went blank. :?:

LOL, you say this cuz you want to be admin
and you think you be a great idea???
well, you often react not examplary, i saw it on many post
you need to prove, that you will be a good admin...

S

Soldier

and by the way cuz you all request to be admin
and if we would need a good admin, well, i would suggest luise (he is member of the ßoß clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back