• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

New member introducing himself

Jerakeen

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
Coming back to 1942/DC after many years away.
Back in the day I used to play with the 21CW tournament, first on their DC mod and then on BF2. I was known as Betty_Swallocks back then
I remember those 12 hour battles fondly, round after round after round.
Is anyone here from 21CW?
Another question. Back in the day we had a helo practice map. Multiples of all helos of both sides from the Little Bird right up to the huge Stallion and lots of interesting terrain to fly around and targets to shoot.
I've looked high and low but I seem to have lost my copy and I'm drawing a blank looking for it online.
Does anyone know where it might be found?

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
Hi,
Coming back to 1942/DC after many years away.
Back in the day I used to play with the 21CW tournament, first on their DC mod and then on BF2. I was known as Betty_Swallocks back then
I remember those 12 hour battles fondly, round after round after round.
Is anyone here from 21CW?
Another question. Back in the day we had a helo practice map. Multiples of all helos of both sides from the Little Bird right up to the huge Stallion and lots of interesting terrain to fly around and targets to shoot.
I've looked high and low but I seem to have lost my copy and I'm drawing a blank looking for it online.
Does anyone know where it might be found?
Welcome! Do you remember the name of the map? Is it for BF1942 DC mod?

Back