• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Short Video of Sunday's Dog Fights in Flaming Dart. Great Teams!

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
image_2024-04-22_19-04-14.png

Amazing kills Al, that's the main reason why I don't take part in air battles 😂

But I can't help laugh every time I see the chat, hearing that epic music and seeing your kills, and reading stuff like "fragga are you PAYING? attention :)" just makes it even more funny 🤣

Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
that's the main reason why I don't take part in air battles 😂
lol 😂
and reading stuff like
I was reading some of the game chat now and then, but I couldn't afford to join the conversation as I had Duotone, RageVsMachine and others to keep out of NVA's skies. What this short video doesn't show is that we were first pounded by Cobras and F-4's and when our skies became too risky for Mi-8s to fly, I took to the skies in the Mig-21. (Of course I attacked US main a couple of times too and stole their F-4 twice too) 😂 Everyone did their part, except snipers ;) I stabbed one.

Another memorable Sunday.

The full video is here:

View: https://youtu.be/E-0d8fvcUVA

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
lol 😂

I was reading some of the game chat now and then, but I couldn't afford to join the conversation as I had Duotone, RageVsMachine and others to keep out of NVA's skies. What this short video doesn't show is that we were first pounded by Cobras and F-4's and when our skies became too risky for Mi-8s to fly, I took to the skies in the Mig-21. (Of course I attacked US main a couple of times too and stole their F-4 twice too) 😂 Everyone did their part, except snipers ;) I stabbed one.

Another memorable Sunday.

The full video is here:

View: https://youtu.be/E-0d8fvcUVA

And of course this video also starts with Fragga saying "kick yourself for TK yourself" 😂

Yes, the game started bad, on my second or third spawn there weren't any towers left, but we did a good job as a team and defeated them 😁 All I can do on this map is use the SA-7 and go around point and take them, I'm not good as a pilot of anything, the only job I do well is as a second gunner for the Huey and Cobra.

Back