• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] WW2X | Allmaps Modified Event!

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
If this was a Saturday event why are the WW2 maps still running Sunday stopping other players from playing that dont have the mods? Way to ruin a weekends gaming guys.
Event was scheduled until today Sunday June 2 at 4:00PM EST over 6 weeks ago it was announced.

Due to lack of activity today I turned off the event one hour early today at 3:00 PM EST. Due to a technical error WW2X started running again but it was almost instantly fixed by DiscoMagpie.

I don't care for your comment Fragga, like I said this was scheduled 6 weeks ago so not my problem it ruined your weekend. Many of us had much fun playing the MOD :)

Regards, LTShaun.

Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Event was scheduled until today Sunday June 2 at 4:00PM EST over 6 weeks ago it was announced.

Due to lack of activity today I turned off the event one hour early today at 3:00 PM EST. Due to a technical error WW2X started running again but it was almost instantly fixed by DiscoMagpie.

I don't care for your comment Fragga, like I said this was scheduled 6 weeks ago so not my problem it ruined your weekend. Many of us had much fun playing the MOD :)

Regards, LTShaun.
Settle petal. I don't care if you dont care for my comment I have free speech as long as it's not abusive or racist. Is that a watermelon flag you're waving? :)

Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Shaun is correct. I tried to join the the server on Sunday using the WW2 X mod but I was getting CD Error. I closed the mod and joined the server through BFV and it opened in Hue map with only dtk. Then Hue map ended and WW2 X's Battle of Britain map started on its own. I reopened WW2 X mod and joined Battle of Britain. Dtk left and Rick joined. Rick and I played till it ended. I assume BFV maps loaded after that. Fragga I wish you and other regulars could join us in Saturday. We missed you all. Glad many of regulars joined in. We were almost 20 players during a few maps

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Settle petal. I don't care if you dont care for my comment I have free speech as long as it's not abusive or racist. Is that a watermelon flag you're waving? :)
I like watermelons, but I'm not black 🤔 Don't fight guys, event is over anyway, we can get players today too!

Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Shaun is correct. I tried to join the the server on Sunday using the WW2 X mod but I was getting CD Error. I closed the mod and joined the server through BFV and it opened in Hue map with only dtk. Then Hue map ended and WW2 X's Battle of Britain map started on its own. I reopened WW2 X mod and joined Battle of Britain. Dtk left and Rick joined. Rick and I played till it ended. I assume BFV maps loaded after that. Fragga I wish you and other regulars could join us in Saturday. We missed you all. Glad many of regulars joined in. We were almost 20 players during a few maps
Hi Al I just found it annoying that I joined for 1 map then the next map was a modded map and the one after that. I tried again later only to find it was still playing modded maps. I find it a shame that to get 18 players a game has to be modded,and if you dont want to download the modded maps you cant play.Nearly every sunday there are more than 18 players on, so to only have 18 players on a modded map is worse than a normal sunday for player numbers.I guess I hit a nerve with a certain admin by having free speech.Maybe he was looking for pats on his back and I didn't give him any.

Back