• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Oh dear

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
And yet it's still better than people trying to spell my former name based on the pronunciation, or pronounce it after seeing it written. 😂
Now I'm curious, what was the name? Also, you can reply to both posts in one, you don't need to make 2 separate, you just click "Reply" for all the posts you want to reply to.

Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
Now I'm curious, what was the name? Also, you can reply to both posts in one, you don't need to make 2 separate, you just click "Reply" for all the posts you want to reply to.
I wasn't sure how to do that. I think I tried doing that before, and it didn't work, so I gave up. And my previous name was Swedish. "Kjell", but pronounced "Shell".

Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
No not at all,I live in a world where different opinions are allowed.
Good. I was more worried because sometimes I can walk a too-thin line between coming across as passionate and invested in something I'm talking about and coming across as... words I shouldn't say here to keep Heilig's blood pressure down.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Disco it is one of my aims to give you typos anf spelling mistakes to brighten up youir life. :)
Thanks Fragga, but you don't need to do it, you can just type normally 😆
I wasn't sure how to do that. I think I tried doing that before, and it didn't work, so I gave up. And my previous name was Swedish. "Kjell", but pronounced "Shell".
So your name was Kayjell?

Back