• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Dear HelloClan community...

Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Al do you realise that the guy holding 3 fingers up is actually doing the KKK symbol?
I didn't know that 😮
Then who am I?
You're not in this group photo. These are Ex-Admins. I certainly hope you won't join us. I would like to see you remain an admin forever. I will work on a group photo of current admins. Please describe your physical characteristics. Let's see if AI can create you accurately.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
I didn't know that 😮

You're not in this group photo. These are Ex-Admins. I certainly hope you won't join us. I would like to see you remain an admin forever. I will work on a group photo of current admins. Please describe your physical characteristics. Let's see if AI can create you accurately.
Well, considering that even I will die someday, I don't think that'd be possible Al. 😞

As for my looks, I'm white, sorta tall, lean and regular hair. Literally a normie. In terms of facial features, I'd say I'm handsome. 😎 But I don't keep any facial hair.

Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Well, considering that even I will die someday, I don't think that'd be possible Al. 😞

As for my looks, I'm white, sorta tall, lean and regular hair. Literally a normie. In terms of facial features, I'd say I'm handsome. 😎 But I don't keep any facial hair.
Quacka when you grow up maybe you be able to grow facial hair and look like a real man,but you have to stop wearing those shorts and move on up to long pants :) kogda ty vyrastesh', vozmozhno, u tebya otrastut volosy na litse i ty budesh' vyglyadet' kak nastoyashchiy muzhchina, no tebe pridetsya perestat' nosit' shorty i pereyti na dlinnyye bryuki :) когда ты вырастешь, возможно, у тебя отрастут волосы на лице и ты будешь выглядеть как настоящий мужчина, но тебе придется перестать носить шорты и перейти на длинные брюки :)

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Quacka when you grow up maybe you be able to grow facial hair and look like a real man,but you have to stop wearing those shorts and move on up to long pants :) kogda ty vyrastesh', vozmozhno, u tebya otrastut volosy na litse i ty budesh' vyglyadet' kak nastoyashchiy muzhchina, no tebe pridetsya perestat' nosit' shorty i pereyti na dlinnyye bryuki :) когда ты вырастешь, возможно, у тебя отрастут волосы на лице и ты будешь выглядеть как настоящий мужчина, но тебе придется перестать носить шорты и перейти на длинные брюки :)
No thanks, in fact, if I can regress back into youth, I would 😂
I think Disco is feeling left out.😂
Not really, was just joking.

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
_d8c8a6e2-9d72-4282-8245-1c71fbddd696.jpeg

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Also Al, what site/program are you using to make these, and is it paid?
I'm glad you liked it. I send the request to my neighbor because he has access to Dall-E and he sends me back some samples. It's always hit or miss. I used to use Viber's ChatGPT image generator but Viber removed that service last year :rolleyes:

Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I like how...my retirement topic has spiraled off topic quite a bit...

It's not like...we have a general discussion forum this could be continued on in or anything... 🧐

Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
I like how...my retirement topic has spiraled off topic quite a bit...

It's not like...we have a general discussion forum this could be continued on in or anything... 🧐
OK I get it Shaun it has to be ALL about you :) So in that case Happy birthday Shaun :)

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
damn! There have been about 12 notifications of this publication and they don't even mention me
Here. Happy? 😝

Seriously, though, if the notifications are annoying, remember you can turn them off for this thread alone with the "Unwatch" button at the top, on the right side above the top post.

MacGyver Araujo

Forum Newbie
DISCORD MODERATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
@IceSkater
It was an honor Ice,
To meet you as a leader
In the fields of rice,
Sometimes banning a cheater.

But we won't forget, Mr. Skater,
What you did to our community:
You made Hello Clan become greater.
And you kept our integrity.

See you in #spamzone
Or in NVA spawn
I can say for everyone:
Thank you Shaun!

~Mac

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
QUE TE DIGO..
Pese a nuestras pequeñas diferencias.. Te deseo lo mejor, Darte las gracias por todos los momentos que me ayudaste como admin y como ice.
Hace años que no juego pero el tiempo que jugue si puedo decirte que lo hiciste muy bien en general demasiado bien, para muchas veces en general lo poco que colaboran, me voy a incluir lo poco que colaboravamos en ayudarte (yo también era muy cabezona como tú )
Nada ,,,lo dicho Te deso lo mejor hagas lo que hagas ICESKATER ( cumple tus deseos Aladdin)

Back