• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] 20 years' anniversay event - Fill the server!

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen,

the game this clan started with, was released on the 19th of March in 2004. So this game turns 20!

We would like to celebrate this, and will spread the word. We'll try to collect every player on this world, to fill our server and to celebrate this game on the 16th of March at 8pm UTC!

Any questions? Let us know!

BFV_Anniversary_A3.png

Local time
Reaction score
I don't know what to say.... I think we celebrated the 20 years' anniversary the right way :-D THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! We almost hit 64, we were at 63 players at peak. We've had a lot of our oldschool-players online and it was a great get-together! This game has its up and downs, but hitting 63 players shows us, that there are many people all over the world, who love this game!

Thank you once again!

Paul Walker

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know what to say.... I think we celebrated the 20 years' anniversary the right way :-D THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! We almost hit 64, we were at 63 players at peak. We've had a lot of our oldschool-players online and it was a great get-together! This game has its up and downs, but hitting 63 players shows us, that there are many people all over the world, who love this game!

Thank you once again!
Thank you for organizing! :)

Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Leon
Well done guys! My son and I got to play together with you guys and had a lot of fun. He enjoyed playing BFV again as we used to do it when he was growing up at our LAN parties. Thanks again for everyone's efforts and I welcome him to the clan.

Just an observation and not a complaint, but there was some stuttering of the video and audio somewhere north of 54 players. My son and I both noticed it and we are both on different Internet carriers. But we just sucked it up and played through it enjoying the time together and with you guys.

Looking forward to the next time!

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Well done guys! My son and I got to play together with you guys and had a lot of fun. He enjoyed playing BFV again as we used to do it when he was growing up at our LAN parties. Thanks again for everyone's efforts and I welcome him to the clan.

Just an observation and not a complaint, but there was some stuttering of the video and audio somewhere north of 54 players. My son and I both noticed it and we are both on different Internet carriers. But we just sucked it up and played through it enjoying the time together and with you guys.

Looking forward to the next time!
It wasn't just you, the server was actually the one lagging. I guess once we went past 50-something players the server started getting overloaded.

Almost everyone was noticing the lag, I did as well, and after I left at 63 players and joined back at around 50 it was better, and it stabilized itself when we went under 50 again.

Back