• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

O

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
Hago esta publicacion para aclarar algunos detalles.

1 No se me han expulsado "textualmente"
2 Se me invito a irme (es diferente )
3 "No soy bienvenida" (cuando tu invitas a una persona a irse ,es porque no quieres verla , en este caso se me invita a irme lo logico es irte, no? )
4 NADIE va a decirme que yo dije algo malo de ningun admin ni de nadie a excepcion
de los 4 babosos de siempre, que les dije lo que tenia que decirles y me quede corta .
5 La razon de invitarme a irme?
1 La desconozco (no la pregunte)
2 Imagino es la diferencia con el administrador por jibi radical phalic o como mierda se llamen esos 2 payasos.
EL administrador tiene una opinion y yo otra ¿cual es la correcta? La correcta es no dar 100 oportunidades a dos acosadores.
3 Quizas la manera de defenderme
6 NUNCA tuve privilegios "aunque se dijo " Tal vez para alguien soportar lo que tuve soportar es un privilegio ,,PARA MI NO
7 ¿QUE VUELVA A JUGAR?
Es complicado decir..
1 Juego en otro sitio donde su administrador me recibio muy bien . SIN PRIVILEGIOS Y RESPETANDO LAS REGLAS TAMBIEN
2 Me tendrian que aceptar
3 jugaria alguna vez ,pero ahora juego alli juego tranquila (tambien tengo mi club de babosos insultandome no lo niego )
8 No tengo nada en contra con los administradores ,respeto sus decisiones siempre lo dije pero alguna no la comparto, por ser excesivamente injusta tanto para mi como para otros jugadores.
9 Agradezco el apoyo (NO PRIVILEGIO) que recibi expecialmente de deathlies creo recordar era su nombre como de iceskater y sus administradores en su momento y
algunos jugadores.
________________________________________________________________________________________
*Creo que respondi a todas las preguntas/dudas/que me hicisteis.
*Si algo no se entiendo me lo decis y busco otras palabras para que se entienda.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, but if you had issues with admins in Hello, I can assure you things are different since then! Some have left, and others have joined (currently I'm a new admin too!), so the "attitude" in the server has, in my opinion, changed.

We are also now a lot more strict with insults and toxic behaviour, you're welcome to report any player that harasses you and I assure you action will be taken.

Also, if an admin invited you to leave the server, then that should be clarified, but if a regular player told you to stop playing, that's by no means a reason to do so, or to even listen to them. The reason we're inviting you back to play on Hello is because we value you as a player and a person, and we neither think lowly of you, or plan to ignore any pleas you may have, or any issues that you encounter while playing in the server.

People change, and times change with them, and the same goes for our server, you might even be surprised on the amount of new players that have come recently!

Lastly, I have no idea about admin behaviour in the past, but now all admins abide by the rules just as any other player (those that don't are still warned, and if they continue to do it, punished), so I assure you there aren't unfair conditions for anyone!

Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I was invited to leave
As @DiscoMagpie explained above, things have changed and in my opinion improved since summer of 2022. I assume the person who invited you to leave has left himself or rarely plays these days.

Imagine our dear old friend Tina being the new admin on Hello. That's what its like under Disco. He has been delightful and jolly. Even at times when some players are being a little nasty to him, he doesn't take it to heart, ignores the insults, and continues his pleasant, funny, friendly talk on the server. I also agree with Disco that insulting has reduced due to stricter enforcement. I only wish we could clone Disco and have the clone on the server 24 hours, 7 days a week :D

Silvia, you have to agree that things were a lot worse in the 2nd half of 2020 (Covid lockdown time) under the dictatorship of Kim Jong RusWarrior and his handful of cronies. Things are much much better now.

I can also tell you that I have not heard from anyone, including admins that Silvia is not invited. Most importantly: You Don't Leave Because Someone Wants You To Leave. You Stay Because Your Friends Want You To Stay.

I have had disagreements with trouble makers who try to encourage other players to leave if they don't get their favorite maps. The same spoiled-grown-up-children who abused the MAP VOTE button repeatedly that forced admins to turn it off by popular demand). BTW, I too may have encouraged others to go to another server years ago for other reasons in the past but I am glad I have grown up a bit since then ;)

Even if I get into a disagreement with certain few players, it doesn't mean I will leave. I will stay! They will leave...eventually :)

Join the game, enjoy the game, enjoy the game chat if it is pleasant, ignore the game chat if anyone is being unpleasant. (Don't ignore the Yellow chat text). Support people whom you feel are right. You will see that things have improved. If you ever have any problems, reach out to the admins. There is a new, easier way to submit complaints directly to admins here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/support-tickets/open and even when you are playing on the server you can type: admin! and if any admin is available they will join the game and intervene.

if an admin invited you to leave the server, then that should be clarified
Exactly, and Silvia should also remember that there are multiple admins for a reason. If one admin is bothering Silvia, she should reach out to other admins and even other players. I have had disagreements with certain admins and even clan leaders but that doesn't mean I should leave and abandon my friends who continue to play on the server.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Imagine our dear old friend Tina being the new admin on Hello. That's what its like under Disco. He has been delightful and jolly. Even at times when some players are being a little nasty to him, he doesn't take it to heart, ignores the insults, and continues his pleasant, funny, friendly talk on the server. I also agree with Disco that insulting has reduced due to stricter enforcement. I only wish we could clone Disco and have the clone on the server 24 hours, 7 days a week :D
Wow Al, that's a huge compliment, thanks 😳 But I wouldn't compare myself to Tina, she was a lot more different than me (even if there are similarities in terms of the way we talk to people).

I "ignore" dtk's "insults", when they're not outright offensive, because he seems to "troll" on purpose. I'd rather say I "play along" with them, because I find it funny and entertaining (sometimes he slips up and I can say something that I find really funny), but if he or someone else is outright trying to insult someone else, that's where I draw the line. He seems to be able to take the hint and hasn't been behaving poorly since.

Join the game, enjoy the game, enjoy the game chat if it is pleasant, ignore the game chat if anyone is being unpleasant. (Don't ignore the Yellow chat text). Support people whom you feel are right. You will see that things have improved. If you ever have any problems, reach out to the admins. There is a new, easier way to submit complaints directly to admins here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/support-tickets/open and even when you are playing on the server you can type: admin! and if any admin is available they will join the game and intervene.
I also agree with this, as long as you know the rules and don't break them (a slip-up or two are allowed), you don't even need to read the chat in order to play and have fun. If it makes you more comfortable, you can completely ignore the chat and just play, without bothering yourself with what people may have to say about you.

I myself sometimes end up ignoring the chat when I focus on the game, and I might miss a "X IS MAINRAPING ADMIN KICK HIM", but I usually go back and read what I missed when the situation passes.

Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
Wow Al, that's a huge compliment, thanks 😳 But I wouldn't compare myself to Tina, she was a lot more different than me (even if there are similarities in terms of the way we talk to people).

I "ignore" dtk's "insults", when they're not outright offensive, because he seems to "troll" on purpose. I'd rather say I "play along" with them, because I find it funny and entertaining (sometimes he slips up and I can say something that I find really funny), but if he or someone else is outright trying to insult someone else, that's where I draw the line. He seems to be able to take the hint and hasn't been behaving poorly since.

I also agree with this, as long as you know the rules and don't break them (a slip-up or two are allowed), you don't even need to read the chat in order to play and have fun. If it makes you more comfortable, you can completely ignore the chat and just play, without bothering yourself with what people may have to say about you.

I myself sometimes end up ignoring the chat when I focus on the game, and I might miss a "X IS MAINRAPING ADMIN KICK HIM", but I usually go back and read what I missed when the situation passes.

Mr Duck. I mean this in all sincerity,It is always a pleasure to play when you are online.You get my warped sense of humour,and give as good as you take. Having you as an admin has brought back some fun to the game, were within reason we can tease each other and no offence is taken. Keep up the great job you are doing ,and send that $50 payment to Blueheeler@payforpraise.com.au :)

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Mr Duck. I mean this in all sincerity,It is always a pleasure to play when you are online.You get my warped sense of humour,and give as good as you take. Having you as an admin has brought back some fun to the game, were within reason we can tease each other and no offence is taken. Keep up the great job you are doing ,and send that $50 payment to Blueheeler@payforpraise.com.au :)
Thanks Fragga, I also enjoy playing with you guys, and I'm used to much "darker" senses of humour, so yours and the other's in the server is actually rather normal in my standards 😄

And don't get me wrong, I'd give you not $50 but $500 if I was rich, but sadly I'm not 😭

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Fragga, I also enjoy playing with you guys, and I'm used to much "darker" senses of humour, so yours and the other's in the server is actually rather normal in my standards 😄

And don't get me wrong, I'd give you not $50 but $500 if I was rich, but sadly I'm not 😭
There you go having a go at me because I'm black, If It's not DTK or Jungle love, it's you picking on me because of the colour of my skin, It's not my fault I don't have 'DARKER' skin. I was born this way 😭

Local time
Reaction score

Ok I have a deal going. The first praise is a freebee when you open your account.As you are strapped for cash I'll make you a one time offer of $20 AUD,and as you didn't solicit the first praise, your account has a zero balance owing.

By reading this message you have agreed to my terms.

I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
With kind regards
Pay For Praise Pty.Ltd

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
There you go having a go at me because I'm black, If It's not DTK or Jungle love, it's you picking on me because of the colour of my skin, It's not my fault I don't have 'DARKER' skin. I was born this way 😭
Sorry I totally didn't mean it like this 😂😭
Ok I have a deal going. The first praise is a freebee when you open your account.As you are strapped for cash I'll make you a one time offer of $20 AUD,and as you didn't solicit the first praise, your account has a zero balance owing.

By reading this message you have agreed to my terms.

I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
With kind regards
Pay For Praise Pty.Ltd
I admit the "By reading this message you have agreed to my terms" had me burst out in laughter 🤣

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hola DISCO

Also, if an admin invited you to leave the server, then that should be clarified, but if a regular player told you to stop playing, that's by no means a reason to do so, or to even listen to them. The reason we're inviting you back to play on Hello is because we value you as a player and a person, and we neither think lowly of you, or plan to ignore any pleas you may have, or any issues that you encounter while playing in the server.
No un jugador no..
No me importa la opinion de un jugador.
Admionistrador si. Es parte del juegolas reglas etc, respeto las decisiones que toman las comparta o no .Mejor dicho casi todas respeto .
La unica que no respeto es que se permita jugar a jibi radicals phalic .No respeto ni que se de 3000 oportunidades NO. lo dije en su momento y lo sigo pensando.
NO TIENEN DERECHO.
Esa es mi opinion ,Tan respetable como la de los admin de permitir dejar jugarles.
El unico sitio donde les permitiria jugar en una piscina acariciando pirañas.

Sabiendo como piensas, y tus palabras DISCO agradezco tu invitacion.
El dia que juege contigo intentare no matarte mucho.😀
Imagine our dear old friend Tina being the new admin on Hello. That's what its like under Disco

Que me imagine a tina como disco?
Entonces no se si volvere a jugar........o vuelvo a tomar medicacion (es broma). Si es divertida tina
Silvia, you have to agree that things were a lot worse in the 2nd half of 2020 (Covid lockdown time) under the dictatorship of Kim Jong RusWarrior and his handful of cronies. Things are much much better now.

No lo se ..yo no juge con el covid lo deje antes del covid creo.... ruswarrior ya no estaba cuando lo deje yo creo .
Si.... ruswarrior era como hablar con una pared sorda

Disco NI un euro a azul
...que blue ya es rico..... NO lo siguiente MEGA RICO .. ahora entiendo como tas comprao un castillo blue.
..castillo con aquario hasta cocodrilos sin dientes para poner nadar . 😂😂🌊🏊‍♂️⛵🐸

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hola DISCO

No un jugador no..
No me importa la opinion de un jugador.
Admionistrador si. Es parte del juegolas reglas etc, respeto las decisiones que toman las comparta o no .Mejor dicho casi todas respeto .
La unica que no respeto es que se permita jugar a jibi radicals phalic .No respeto ni que se de 3000 oportunidades NO. lo dije en su momento y lo sigo pensando.
NO TIENEN DERECHO.
Esa es mi opinion ,Tan respetable como la de los admin de permitir dejar jugarles.
El unico sitio donde les permitiria jugar en una piscina acariciando pirañas.
Hola Silvee,

Did you mean the players being given too many chances, or the admins?

I admit that I personally prefer to just warn players, as any person should be given a chance, it's possible they don't know the rules or did it accidentally.
If I start kicking or banning everyone after a single rule being broken, it'd give the server a really bad fame.

If I'm around, you're welcome to mention a player breaking the rules, and I'll look into it. But continuous rule violation will result in punishment, especially after a warning is given. And it's the same for everyone, we don't make exceptions.
Sabiendo como piensas, y tus palabras DISCO agradezco tu invitacion.
El dia que juege contigo intentare no matarte mucho.😀
Don't worry too much about that, I rarely play seriously, but when I do, the only place I can lose is in the air :cool: It's not only Flight or dtk that are good on ground, I take pride as an FPS player (even though BFV is a very old game, and I prefer modern shooters)

And lastly, if you stopped playing actively before 2020, I can assure you things are a lot more different now, 4 years is A LOT of time. Rules are a bit more different now, and players are quickly punished if they're outright offensive towards others.

Local time
Reaction score
Gracias x4
Hello my spanish senorita I do hope you come to play again on Hello mucho is different now.I look forward to shooting you with sniper rifle from long way away.You can no burn my castle down it is made of stone :) and I have many crocodiles protect it.You have become grandiose huey pilot now :) very deadly.but no match for my long range sniper kill :)

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hola Disco
Did you mean the players being given too many chances, or the admins?
No ..no.. Me refiero a ESTOS DOS JUGADORES pahlic que es el jefe basura y jibi radikal (que es el mismo jugador ) este es el criado del jefe basura.
Con esta gente no hay oportunidades ninguna,
1 Por lo que me hicieron a otro jugador por jugar conmigo,
2 Por lo que me hicieron ami
3 Por lo que le hicieron al dueño de otro juego que se lo rompieron ""PARA SIEMPRE"" , por hacerme administradora.
Estas personas ( el dueño del juego y el que jugaba conmigo ) no tenian culpa y no les dieron oportunidades estos dos babosos. NO MERECEN NI RESPIRAR
ESA ES MI OPINION . Y lo dije en su momento . Pero es mi opinion nada mas Los pagaria un viaje en el TITANIC 2 con pulsera todo incluido .
saben las reglas
saben tambien infringirlas
saben tambien evadirlas
but when I do, the only place I can lose is in the air
Vale entonces en el aire que no quiero perder. 😆

Vaya tela 4 años,,, es verdad antes del covid:oops:

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
.You can no burn my castle down it is made of stone :) and I have many crocodiles protect it
Me compro un martillo ..veras si lo rompo y para los cocodrilos ? llamo a disco para que los acaricie asi me cuelo en el castillo 😜
I look forward to shooting you with sniper rifle from long way away.
Bueno no me preocupa ..excepto si te pones las gafas. 😀
You have become grandiose huey pilot now :) very deadly.but no match for my long range sniper kill
GRRRRR Si algun dia encontrare desde donde me matas ..tengo la cabeza como un colador ...VENGANZAAAAA

HOLA BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I mean THESE TWO PLAYERS pahlic who is the trash boss and jibi radikal (who is the same player)
I have had my problems with Phallic Signifier but I have not seen him since a few years now, unless he has changed his name since a long time (which many rule breakers do on a constant basis because they have stained their original name so badly, that if they reappear with that name again they will be hated by most of the old players.) If he has not changed his name, then it means he is gone. Anyways, some old abusive and destructive player should not be the reason for you to not play with your friends on this server. Also remember that some old players may have restarted taking their medications and are not as bad as they were a few years or months ago :) You will only know when you start playing again.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hola Disco

No ..no.. Me refiero a ESTOS DOS JUGADORES pahlic que es el jefe basura y jibi radikal (que es el mismo jugador ) este es el criado del jefe basura.
Con esta gente no hay oportunidades ninguna,
1 Por lo que me hicieron a otro jugador por jugar conmigo,
2 Por lo que me hicieron ami
3 Por lo que le hicieron al dueño de otro juego que se lo rompieron ""PARA SIEMPRE"" , por hacerme administradora.
Estas personas ( el dueño del juego y el que jugaba conmigo ) no tenian culpa y no les dieron oportunidades estos dos babosos. NO MERECEN NI RESPIRAR
ESA ES MI OPINION . Y lo dije en su momento . Pero es mi opinion nada mas Los pagaria un viaje en el TITANIC 2 con pulsera todo incluido .
As Al said, I haven't seen this player at all recently, meaning he's most likely gone. This should mean that it's safe for you to play!
Me compro un martillo ..veras si lo rompo y para los cocodrilos ? llamo a disco para que los acaricie asi me cuelo en el castillo 😜
I am totally up for it, I like animals, and I love the komodo dragons in the Pirates mod in BF1942 so I'll totally pet them 😆

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
He tenido mis problemas con el Significante Fálico pero no lo he visto desde hace algunos años, a menos que haya cambiado su nombre desde hace mucho tiempo (lo que muchos infractores de las reglas hacen constantemente porque han manchado mucho su nombre original). (que si reaparecen con ese nombre nuevamente serán odiados por la mayoría de los antiguos jugadores). Si no ha cambiado su nombre, entonces significa que se ha ido.
Sabes como le llamaba .. 1000 nombres..era muy sencillo saber quien era por su manera de jugar .
Estaran con otro nombre ya te lo digo yo.

algunos jugadores antiguos pueden haber vuelto a tomar sus medicamentos y no están tan mal como hace unos años o meses
tAn mal ? o peor jajajaja 😂😂
Estoy totalmente dispuesto a hacerlo, me gustan los animales y me encantan los dragones de Komodo en el mod Piratas en BF1942, así que los acariciaré por completo.😆
Disco tienes que matizar
...Te gustan los animales... ""RAROS""
Tu y bluee os gustan cocodrilos serpientes dragones... ¿conoces los perros y gatos? estos no te arrancan el brazo ni te hacen fuego por la boca.

disco y su mascota ;:🤣

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/I1uWMgLPNwk

Back