• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hi everyone

Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
I see that HOO is banned from hello.I just wanted to say I was playing on stomps server and hoo was referring to Hello as a 'F*ggot server for g*ys'. Just thought I'd let you guys know what he thinks of the hello server.I know I'm no angel and I have my run ins with admins from time to time ,but I don't think of this server in a negative manner.If I did I wouldn't still play on it.

Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Thank you Blue. :)

I assumed he thought as much and, after all the years, it does not surprise me. He simply had to say he understood why he got his ban and I'd have removed it.

We all worked hard to be where we are today and I won't allow anyone to leech off of the results of all our troubles over the many years that HelloClan has been around. Both for Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 1942.

So, despite it all, I do appreciate your statement then. Thank you.

Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I don't think of this server in a negative manner
Please explain this to Silvia. Without her and Tina, this server has become a complete sausage party. We can use some Silvia back here. Who knows, maybe Tina will come back too if Silvia shows up.

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Is Tina step sister?
Not at all. Tina was never aggressive or rude, even when some players were abusing her or being rude to her. Step Sister is.....well we all know. The only person who came close to being Tina was Matt Foley but that was also doubtful because Matt played differently and knew BFV tricks that Tina never knew. I had to teach Tina some basic things when we were alone on the server.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Not at all. Tina was never aggressive or rude, even when some players were abusing her or being rude to her. Step Sister is.....well we all know. The only person who came close to being Tina was Matt Foley but that was also doubtful because Matt played differently and knew BFV tricks that Tina never knew. I had to teach Tina some basic things when we were alone on the server.
You were alone in the server? Care to elaborate, Al?

But I do agree, I want both of them back, we do know that Silvia does still play so at least having her return would be great. Not that I mind a "sausage party" but I hate seeing old players go, we've had Toxic return after his ban and even the last week we had Matt Foley come back as well.

Local time
Reaction score
Good to know that Step sister isn't Tina. Silvia said she isn't welcome on hello? Maybe that is just her holding a grudge from when some players were rude to her.i've said That she would be welcome back as the server has new rules about being to rude and harassing players.Maybe a few more of us that play on EPD can convince her to give it a try. Does anyone know if Step Sister is actually female? She sure has a mouth on her and for an Aussie to say that she/he must be bad :) Imagine bringing that home to meet family!!!!! One reason for wanting to know if anyone knows if step sister is female or male is. Hoo talks to her as if she/he is his girlfriend in a very vulgar manner, things l can't say on this forum or Ice would have a fit :) It would be so funny if Hoo found out he has been very sexually explicit with a male and not a female :)

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Silvia said she isn't welcome on hello?
Silvia has some misunderstanding. So so many people here and on the server keep asking about Silvia and Tina and even most of the admins want her to come back. She needs to know this from you.

Does anyone know if Step Sister is actually female?
I always thought Step Sister is a male. His name means some type of incest. His name itself is vulgar. I never had a problem with him but a few weeks ago he left La Drang Valley after saying some abusive words for Silvia. Then someone mentioned (I think Rbilly) that Silvia doesn't come on EPD often because of Step Sister.

Maybe a few more of us that play on EPD can convince her to give it a try.
If you are alone on the server with her, then you can casually tell her that she is welcome back on Hello and she has a misunderstanding that she is not welcome here. OR if you can reach her privately then that will be great! This doesn't mean she stops playing on EPD. We all play there, especially when Hello is empty. For me Hello and EPD are both great servers and keep BFV alive. Other servers as well.

We all have people who like us and a few who don't. That doesn't stop most of us from playing on Hello. Silvia needs to learn how to ignore the people who oppose her and stay because of the people who like to play with her.

Thanks Fragga.

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
alone in the server? Care to elaborate, Al?
There were many players in Fall of Lang Vie in 2020 or early 2021 but they started leaving as it was getting late. Tina and I were the last two remaining on the server. So as we both were trying to get flags, and she was losing. So I started showing her some tips like using the Mutt's missiles, mortar, and other things. We had a good time and she was funny because she kept dying while trying to save her flags 😂

Local time
Reaction score
I sent Silvia a DM asking her to visit hello and play We can only wait and see if she accepts my invitation.Guys please send Silvia NICE Dm's on here, and ask her back.I have asked her to send me the messages if anyone is sending rude or inappropriate messages, and I'll pass them on to admins to take action. Apparently Joe Biden aka Hoo has been less than kind to her.Who would have guessed??? Ok an update about Step sister. She is a female prost***** that has a Fans Only account. A player on here knows all about her account as he is a Fans Only of hers :) I will keep his name quiet for now :) . I guess if a female is a online prost***** then it's no surprise she talks like she does.You can't expect much more than a trashy woman to speak trash . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I sent Silvia a DM asking her to visit hello and play We can only wait and see if she accepts my invitation.Guys please send Silvia NICE Dm's on here, and ask her back.I have asked her to send me the messages if anyone is sending rude or inappropriate messages, and I'll pass them on to admins to take action. Apparently Joe Biden aka Hoo has been less than kind to her.Who would have guessed??? Ok an update about Step sister. She is a female prostitute that has a Fans Only account. A player on here knows all about her account as he is a Fans Only of hers :) I will keep his name quiet for now :) . I guess if a female is a online prostitute then it's no surprise she talks like she does.You can't expect much more than a trashy woman to speak trash . .
At least we have 1 confirmed female player 😀 This is good news! I will take a trashy pros**** female BFV player instead of none 😄 Now that this news is out, I am guessing everyone will be very very nice to Step Sister even if she abuses them back to stone age. I think Step Sister was/is jealous of Silvia because of all the attention that Silvia gets.

Local time
Reaction score
At least we have 1 confirmed female player 😀 This is good news! I will take a trashy pros**** female BFV player instead of none 😄 Now that this news is out, I am guessing everyone will be very very nice to Step Sister even if she abuses them back to stone age. I think Step Sister was/is jealous of Silvia because of all the attention that Silvia gets.
Oh AL you are welcome to trashy females,they are all yours cobber :) Silvia gets my attention because she has always been polite to me and everyone that I know of. Silvia has more class in a disregarded cut toe nail than Step sister has period. I had to piss my self laughing when he who shall not be named said he had an Only Fans account with her, as if he was proud to be paying an online prostitute to get his jollies. I guess if that's what floats his boat good on him. It does remind me of a saying though. 'A fool and his money will soon be parted.' :)

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
😳This got a bit heated but considering mister Hoo and that "Step Sister" have also been mean to Silvia in the other server, I doubt she'll be coming back honestly. It really sucks too, but Step Sister rarely shows up in Hello so if Silvia decides to come back, I think she'll like it.

I'm more than willing to ban Step Sister if she tries to insult Silvia after a warning, so that should convince her that Hello is a "safe" space now. 😃

Local time
Reaction score
😳This got a bit heated but considering mister Hoo and that "Step Sister" have also been mean to Silvia in the other server, I doubt she'll be coming back honestly. It really sucks too, but Step Sister rarely shows up in Hello so if Silvia decides to come back, I think she'll like it.

I'm more than willing to ban Step Sister if she tries to insult Silvia after a warning, so that should convince her that Hello is a "safe" space now. 😃
I sent Silvia a DM and no that isn't a Drunk& Meaningless :) She is yet to read it or maybe just hasn't replied.I will keep trying to get her back on hello.

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I sent Silvia a DM and no that isn't a Drunk& Meaningless :) She is yet to read it or maybe just hasn't replied.I will keep trying to get her back on hello.
Silvia is not reading Hello forum DMs since June 2022, if that is what you mean by DM. If you are reaching her through email, then that may work, although I tried emailing her sometime in 2022 after she and Tina disappeared and she never replied back. I'm not sure if she is still using that email anymore. I hope you reach her. Thanks!

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Fragga, if you succeed it'll really be great!
Silvia is not reading Hello forum DMs since June 2022, if that is what you mean by DM. If you are reaching her through email, then that may work, although I tried emailing her sometime in 2022 after she and Tina disappeared and she never replied back. I'm not sure if she is still using that email anymore. I hope you reach her. Thanks!
I was thinking the same thing, she probably doesn't have a reason to come here anymore, so reaching her in any way besides the game might be impossible sadly.

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Fragga, if you succeed it'll really be great!

I was thinking the same thing, she probably doesn't have a reason to come here anymore, so reaching her in any way besides the game might be impossible sadly.
I wont ask her to come here when on EPD as that isn't right. I have asked her to read her message on here, while on there,but if she chooses not then then that's that.

Back