• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hello 2024 - Battlefield 1942 Updates & Plans for the New Year!

BangBangOw

Forum Newbie
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
BF1942 DESERT COMBAT ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

First off, I would like to extend a Happy New Year to you all, and hope you are finishing up the 2023 holiday season well.

This past year, our Battlefield 1942 branch has done some pretty amazing things, and I'm very proud of what we've been able to overcome. In the early stages of the year, we had to get over the hurdle of switching IP's and losing 80-90% of our player base for the early months of 2023. Once we navigated the change in IP, we slowly but surely saw an increase in our player counts for the Desert Combat server. Along with that, our events picked up, and our "now famous" Pirates Mod events started to take flight again. Our game tracker ranking was up to the 4th spot in the early months, and we saw over 10 hours of players every single day. We also had peaks of 25+ every single day for about a 3-month span. It looked as if we had built an empire. Unfortunately, that all came to a halt when we had to shift IP's and our servers were down for an extended period of time. Luckily, Hello Clan prevailed, as we always do. We are now back up to where we once were on our new IP and ranked 5th out of all Battlefield 1942 servers. We will continue to remain that high with your support, and everyone's love for the classic battlefield titles!

*** Some Highlights From 2023 ***

1. We have the highest ranked and most populated Desert Combat server.
2. Our highest recorded player count was 37 players.
3. Our pirates events hit above 20+ players in all but one event.
4. Our highest pirates event player count was 35 players.
5. Our custom desert combat maps event hit
34 players.

1704051188151.png

30_ppl.jpg
IMG_2759.png

IMG_3155.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW ADDITIONS TO THE HELLO CLAN BATTLEFIELD 1942 BRANCH

GALACTIC CONQUEST & IS82

In late 2023, we brought aboard the Galactic Conquest community, and will now host the majority of things related to the classic Star Wars mod, Galactic Conquest. Our first event held above 20+ for numerous hours, and we expect this to continue to grow with this collaboration between our communities. I would like to thank Posi and TheoNeo for their efforts on managing our secondary Battlefield 1942 server, -[HELLO]- GC & IS82.

Our secondary server will also play host to the classic and famous racing mod, Interstate 82. We are hoping to facilitate a later merge with the IS82 community and further grow this classic mod, much to the likes of Pirates, and Galactic Conquest respectively. Make sure to stay tuned on updates regarding this server.

Game Tracker Link: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.119.37:14568/

GC & IS82 Main Page Link: https://helloclan.eu/bf42-gc82/

FORGOTTEN HOPE

Starting January 1st, we are officially in the business of hosting the amazing WWII mod - Forgotten Hope 0.7, or original as some of you know. We are joining forces with one of the longest standing communities and will be providing a new home for this great mod. There will be a kickoff event coming up, and we plan on getting the player counts up to the likes of our desert combat server. This is a new adventure, and we will have some ample staff additions to help us navigate this. Forgotten Hope will be a hit, and I hope you'll have time to check it out!

Game Tracker Link: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.119.37:14569/

Forgotten Hope Main Page Link: https://helloclan.eu/bf42-fh/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW ALL IN ONE INSTALLER FOR EVERYTHING "HELLO"

We now have a brand new "all-in-one" installer that will allow you to install everything you need to play on ALL of Hello Clan's Battlefield 1942 servers. It also includes some bonus maps for vanilla 1942, and a few single player mods to use at your leisure. This is an amazing feat, and it wouldn't have been possible without the great work of ZaliaS, our newfound friend. He put in tremendous work on this. Be sure to pass along a thank you from Hello Clan if you see him around on our various platforms!

We will have a new guide put up soon with information for our "all-in-one" installer.

Lastly, I wanted to pass along the "tentative" event lineup for Battlefield 1942 Titles.

EVENTS IN 2024
- 6 Desert Combat Themed Events (Custom Maps, Armor Event, Helo Event, COOP Event...)
- 6 Forgotten Hope Events (Classic Maps Event, German Advance Event, Pacific Theater...)
- 6-8 Galactic Conquest Events (Imperial Advance, Hoth Winter Event, CTF Event...)
- 6-8 Pirates Events (Fill the Server, CTF Event, Naval Warfare Event...)
- 1-2 IS82 Events (Plenty of Options here)
- 1-2 "Other" Events (Vanilla 1942 Maps, Expansions, Other Bonus Mod).

Again, I would like to pass along an immense expression of gratitude from all of us here at Hello Clan. All of our members make this all worthwhile, and you all have a special place among us! I hope you guys have an amazing 2024, and hopefully that includes some pretty awesome gaming sessions with us here at Hello Clan!

Thank
you, and best wishes into the New Year!

Regards,

BangBangOw & Hello Clan Staff

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
I have forgotten about today's event and I have deleted the all in one app

Back