• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Tutorial on how to call artillery support (I seriously can't believe there are people who don't know)

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Well, as you read in the title (Unless you are illiterate) I am going to teach you how to use binoculars and what they are for:

Things you DO have to do

1.-Select a Kit (Non-engineer)

2.-In my case, I have a tank destroyer kit, so when selecting the Binocular, click left to invoke a command that allows the artillery to see the enemy from your point of view, here is an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1tiLYBS7Yk

3.-As you can see in the video, a message appears that says "artillery called" and this method is very effective because it allows you to see the gunner from very far away and thus reach your victims without exposing yourself as much as the infantry or armored vehicles would.

Things you DON'T have to do

1.- If you are in any vehicle that is not an artillery support vehicle, please do nothing!!!! Don't be involved!!!!, but let's get to the point. As I said, please don't get involved.

2.-If you see a helicopter, plane or an alien ship, do not use binoculars, use the commands, especially the "(Chooper or plane) enemy spotted" command.

NOTE: I recommend only selecting static infantry or armor such as tanks, light armor and other artillery

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Update: I don't understand why but when I copy the video link on YouTube I get another original YT video, I recommend copying the link and putting it in the search engine

Local time
Reaction score
2nd update: The artillery call works for all types of artillery except the North Vietnamese BM-21 MRLS, I don't understand why but it doesn't work with that vehicle (The only artillery vehicles are both mortars, the M-46, the M-110 and the tango cannon)

Back