• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Amazing Cobra Piloting by ClintEastwoodFX

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I honestly didn't even think for a second we were going to win, I was just having fun with the F4 and Cobra, and I admit I had tons of fun, made some crazy kills, but it's not my win 😅
It seemed impossible that we will win. Red team was 300 and were dropping to double digits. If you see the middle part of the video, it looked like it was going to be over in a few minutes. It's just incredible how we turned things around and actually won.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
It seemed impossible that we will win. Red team was 300 and were dropping to double digits. If you see the middle part of the video, it looked like it was going to be over in a few minutes. It's just incredible how we turned things around and actually won.
I've had similar games in RS2 Vietnam, we've literally played a game down to the last 2 men in a 1v1 from 64 players in total, all tickets gone and everything. Though most of the games there are decided early on because of the strength of the team, but sometimes you'd have one team dominating the other for 2-3 games and then like 10 players would change from the winning team and suddenly it's the other team that's winning, games are crazy sometimes.

Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I've had similar games in RS2 Vietnam, we've literally played a game down to the last 2 men in a 1v1 from 64 players in total, all tickets gone and everything. Though most of the games there are decided early on because of the strength of the team, but sometimes you'd have one team dominating the other for 2-3 games and then like 10 players would change from the winning team and suddenly it's the other team that's winning, games are crazy sometimes.
Don't forget to watch part 1.0 of impossible win 😀
View: https://youtu.be/nrXQPnl1OWs
we did it twice in two days.

Back