• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Mortar Buddies | Tyme Bulm, Hernandez, & x4|Al Gore

Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Don't forget that I was spotting for you three 😄
Yes, thank you. You were spotting for us in multiple maps. Fragga, Jum_P, and a few others are regular spotters. You guys make the game much more fun. Thanks again.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
Yes, thank you. You were spotting for us in multiple maps. Fragga, Jum_P, and a few others are regular spotters. You guys make the game much more fun. Thanks again.
I only did because you requested it with the radio chat and I was waiting around on the bridge for a jeep to spawn so I figured I should help you while I'm waiting 😃

Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score
Only too happy to spot for you mr K if we all worked as a team and not as solo players.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
Only too happy to spot for you mr K if we all worked as a team and not as solo players.
Sadly we need a lot of players in order to play well as a team, for example if our team has 6 guys, and 3 of those are snipers (such as the usual MglCan and cokra) and rarely take flags, we can't do really much but if our team has 15 players and 3-4 of them are snipers and constantly harass the other team, they actually help more this way.

But that's what I like about this server, everyone plays however and whatever they like, and the gameplay feels so free and ungoverned. Not many games nowadays have this atmosphere and are still fun, usually it's all about the win and if you lose your team rages and becomes toxic (hey Toxey if you're reading this 😂)

Back