• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Christmas Event 2023

Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
Dear HelloClan Community,

It's that time in the year again - it's Christmas time! Right before Santa Claus is comin' to town, we would like to see you all once again on our BFV-Server while playing the most popular maps with us! The get-together event will happen right before christmas: On 23/12/2023 at 8pm UTC.

Christmas2023_Banner_1.png

Like last year, we'll change up the mode a little bit. We are going to play each round twice. After the first round, you'll be forced to teamswitch. So one time you play as USA and the other time you play as NVA. That's why we also introduce a time-limit, so we don't play an hour on Flaming Dart ;-)

The most popular maps will be running on the server at the event:
- Operation Flaming Dart
- Saigon 68
- Reclaiming Hue
- Operation Game Warden
- Operation Hastings
- Siege of Khe Sahn

The event will happen on our main server.

I hope to see you all around and if not, I wish you a very merry christmas!

HeiligWahrheit

P.S.: Thanks to @MacGyver Araujo for this great banner! :p

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
I might actually finally have time to pop in for this one for a little while. That would be nice. @IceSkater - And on the subject of events, is there anything planned for March of next year? March 15th is going to mark the 20th anniversary of BfVietnam's original release. It would be cool to have an event for that. I've actually got something special planned for release near that time that might be fun to have an event based around. Not Operation Remembrance, something else much smaller and simpler that I've been quietly working on and am planning on announcing officially soon.

S_h_a_r_k_93

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
HELLOCLAN AFFILIATE
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Francesco
Couldn't make it in the end, played some Battlefield 2 in friend's server. Did you guys have a great Christmas time?
Merry Xmas and happy new year from Lost-Soldiers BF2 Community!! 🤝

Local time
Reaction score
What a great event! We almost had 40 players online at peak. Thank you all for participating!

I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and thank you all for your input and your gaming in 2023! We'll see you in 2024, the 20. Anniversary of BFV!

Best regards,
HeiligWahrheit

|GF|lSTEINER

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
What a great event! We almost had 40 players online at peak. Thank you all for participating!

I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and thank you all for your input and your gaming in 2023! We'll see you in 2024, the 20. Anniversary of BFV!

Best regards,
HeiligWahrheit
Great & cool event, liked it very much! Was fun to play! Merry Christmas

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Back