• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Introducing HelloClan in Galactic Conquest!

Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

gc_banner01.png

We have new friends!!​

And staff!

To those that know their way around the 1942 community, you probably need no introduction into what the title may suggest. However, for the uninitiated, let me introduce you to @Posi & @TheoNeo from the fastidious Galactic Conquest mod for Battlefield 1942.

In shorthand, these gentlemen will be joining the HelloClan family in official positions in the Game Manager role for the 1942 branch. Specifically, they are somewhat taking over our 1942 CO-OP server to host GC events (in house with us!).

This...actually marks a serious merger occasion for us and I am certain that with them on board, along with what resources we have to offer, we can bring in new feet to the GC mod environment and likewise benefit our somewhat dead COOP server. 🤣 Which may or may not be renamed in due time.

This probably could have been an extensive essay, but I thought I'd keep it short and simple...

Posi

Forum Newbie
BF42 GC & CUSTOM MANAGER
BF1942 CO-OP SERVER ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Thankyou , I am humbled for my small part and thankful to assist in hosting Galactic Conquest Events here at Hello Clan!

We are old hats, in addition to Galactic Conquest we would like to share with you other treasures of independent creation.
Hello Clan's Custom Map coop server is an ideal home for doing just that!

BangBangOw

Forum Newbie
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
BF1942 DESERT COMBAT ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
Loving all of this!

Great stuff guys 😄

Back