• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

It's time for a BFV event

Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Hi admins, can we get another BFV event? It's been a while since the last one. There have been suggestions for an EoD event which led to TKO server running EoD since several months, OR a WW2 Extended Mod single map all day event. We had a great time in the last BFV mod event. Forgot what it was called that had the hot air balloon 😊

Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hi admins, can we get another BFV event? It's been a while since the last one. There have been suggestions for an EoD event which led to TKO server running EoD since several months, OR a WW2 Extended Mod single map all day event. We had a great time in the last BFV mod event. Forgot what it was called that had the hot air balloon 😊
We have something in motion sir. ;) I know it's been a fair bit since we've had one. I promise it won't disappoint. At least I hope it doesn't...

Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
Technically what Mr. gore is spot on, the last event with mods was at the end of February if I remember correctly, apart from the fact that the event was riddled with errors (but thank God I know what it was about), I hope the next one is from BfBalkan, you have never played that thing

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
By the way, how long until 1.2? Fix the M16 bug with grenade launcher?
All I can say is sometime in spring, most likely. I can't give a more precise date at this point. And if you're referring to the M16/M203 grenade launcher where the model is all messed up, that's been the single most annoying bug in the entire mod. I can't even use the words I want to use to describe how annoying it's been, because I'd get in trouble. There literally isn't a single reason for that bug to exist. I've gone over the code countless times, and even copied code from a similar weapon that doesn't have that problem, and that didn't fix it. But fortunately, V1.2 will come with an entirely different set of animations for the M203, so that problem should be entirely gone. I've already tested it extensively, because I had to customize the iron sights for the grenade launcher, which took a lot of work and playing around with the model, and I'm confident in saying that bug is fixed.

Winbean

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
I second the motion Mod event!

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Admins! Please consider an EoD event (which we have never had) or a PoE event. Both will be great! The last PoE event was in June 2022 and it was fun. We can organize the event to take place on Europe BFV server if Hello BFV Admins don't want to dedicate Hello's main BFV server for the event. I can help affiliate Europe BFV server with Hello. I am in touch with their admin. Of course if the event is on Europe BFV server then the turnout won't be as big is on Hello BFV server.

Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
We'll look into this very soon Al. ;)
Admins! Please consider an EoD event (which we have never had) or a PoE event. Both will be great! The last PoE event was in June 2022 and it was fun. We can organize the event to take place on Europe BFV server if Hello BFV Admins don't want to dedicate Hello's main BFV server for the event. I can help affiliate Europe BFV server with Hello. I am in touch with their admin. Of course if the event is on Europe BFV server then the turnout won't be as big is on Hello BFV server.

Back