• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

BFV WW2 Extended Mod Iwo Jima (All Day) Event Suggestion

Local time
2:29 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Suggestion: We haven't had any BFV events all summer (Why?!?!)

After watching this great video, I wanted to suggest a BFV WW2 Extended Mod - Iwo Jima (All Day) event. One Map on repeat all day. We have never had such an event. I have seen players leave when maps change. I understand how it feels. We finally learn to navigate a new map and then it changes to another map and we have to start all over. Lets see if this retains players for longer time with a single map on repeat.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYGhwo3GV34&list=PLl8Bj9QrRYhOF_W6zxFhTFW4TowXWh_mZ&pp=iAQB

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
Usually on other games when you put a single map on repeat it has the opposite effect, unless it's a very popular map (Dust 2 for CS or Resort for RS2 Vietnam), however I do agree about a new event for the server, whether it's the WW2 mod or something else.

Local time
2:29 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Usually on other games when you put a single map on repeat it has the opposite effect, unless it's a very popular map (Dust 2 for CS or Resort for RS2 Vietnam), however I do agree about a new event for the server, whether it's the WW2 mod or something else.
I used to like Dust-1 on CS and CS:GO but they removed it on CS:GO :(

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score
There was a Fill the Server Event or Battlefield 1942 Pirates Event

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score
I know, but there was one great Battlefield Vietnam event with 58 players, that was Fill the Server Event

Back