• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ban: Turn around bright eyes (Turn it up Louder) aka Flight of seagulls

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Player's Name: Turn around bright eyes (Turn it up Louder) aka Flight of seagulls

Admin's Name: Flight

Rule(s) Broken: Abusive or derogatory terms, that is targeted towards a specific player
Impersonation of another player (even mock type names)

Action Taken: 1 week ban

Ban Expiry: Oct 10, 2023

Visual Evidence: No

Chatlogs: No

Admins Note:
Have a great week off Fragga. Take some time for yourself and enjoy the outdoors, the server is just not turning out to be a good fit for you lately.

Your new trend is to change your name in a mocking and abusive manner towards an admin (me) and then argue nonstop in game when asked to change it by admins with in-game RM prompts. You were kicked and then round banned this weekend for the exact same issue, and today chose to continue with that same line of mockery. You were warned multiple times today to change your name, which you did, to yet another mocking name.

You and a select few others have been warned about the "turn it" behavior countless times at this point. Either in game, the forum or private messages from the leadership. We have next to no margin of leniency for your antics anymore because you have had more than enough warning and know exactly what it is that you're doing that's resulting in your bans. You are not a victim. If this trolling continues any further, it is possible your tenure on the Hello server will be very limited. Let's not make that a reality.

Cheers

Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I would just like to add to this so it is publicly known;

Flight asked about this ban length in our Admin chat, it was so to say approved by Heilig & myself.

The level of trolling seen lately is simply unacceptable and none of us appreciate it. It is most unfortunate that it has come to this.

Back