• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[IMPORTANT] GameTracker

Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hello everyone,

I'm just dropping this small post here to make it known that we are in fact aware of GameTracker showing either offline servers, no-name servers and servers with no players on when in fact there are.

They (GameTracker) are aware of the hassle as seen in this post: https://www.gametracker.com/forums/forum.php?site=1&post=484494#post484494

In the meantime, please use our Discord bots to see if there are players online. For example on our members list in our Discord you'll see all our servers and their player counts on the right-hand side as shown in the image below:
image_2023-09-21_191413745.png

Alternatively, also in our Discord server, you can see the statues by visiting any of the #server-status channels.

We will work on an alternative for GameTracker widgets in due course for our website, so please be advised that the ones currently used on our website pages for the games we cover are NOT reliable. Unless they fix their site. :D

Our live-chat channel widgets on our website are still functional and they can be used to see if there are active players by simply waiting a few moments and see if there is any chat sent in. :)

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Update;​

It seems sometime ago there were rumors about GameTracker no longer being supported and a few rounds of digging seems to support this. In the event that they do in fact go down, we have switched to: https://www.game-state.com and our server pages now reflect their banners.

Should anything change with GameTracker, I will update this.

Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Update:

It seems Gametracker is back - much to my surprise to be honest. We'll switch back to Gametracker widgets on our site this weekend. :)

Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Update:

It seems Gametracker is back - much to my surprise to be honest. We'll switch back to Gametracker widgets on our site this weekend. :)
I used the Report a Bug option on their site yesterday. Hopefully that's what got them to fix it

Back