• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Flight the joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Flight 447 you are a joke . You stay afk for 3-4 games when the rules you are meant to enforce, say if you are going AFK then you are to go to SPEC mode.We had good numbers until you came on and in one game 10 players leave. You can kick me ban me.It doesn't change the FACT you are a joke of an admin.. I wonder how you will ever remove that brown stain from your nose,and the black polish from your tongue.

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
Flight 447 you are a joke . You stay afk for 3-4 games when the rules you are meant to enforce, say if you are going AFK then you are to go to SPEC mode.We had good numbers until you came on and in one game 10 players leave. You can kick me ban me.It doesn't change the FACT you are a joke of an admin.. I wonder how you will ever remove that brown stain from your nose,and the black polish from your tongue.
Hey Man,

This is an unfortunate situation for sure, I cant say much I'm not active enough to form an opinion on this but you are also required to use the proper channels if you feel there is an issue.

Please visit this page: https://helloclan.eu/staff-2/ and click on the report button so the leadership can investigate.

Regards, LTShaun.

Reactions: Mir
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back