• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Fill the server event Vol. 4 - Next try!

Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
1687711650071.png

Hi everyone,

after the last fill the server event was interrupted and cancelled (because we got hacked and many people couldn't join us), we're giving it another try on the 29th of July at 7pm UTC!

Save the date, spread the word and join us!

If you have any questions/problems, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
HeiligWahrheit

PS: Thanks to @MacGyver Araujo for adjusting the banner! :)

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Mac!! :D

I love the scratched out replacement! Hahaha!

Anyway, we'll be sharing this on some of the other Facebook groups along with the old BoB community group too. Hopefully get some of them in on too!

S_h_a_r_k_93

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
HELLOCLAN AFFILIATE
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Francesco
Question: to install the game from scratch, is there a nice guide in "resources", like there is for Battlefield 1942?

I got asked in our #military-base channel for a safe place to download and, for Battlefield 1942 I had referred a friend of mine (and also I put it in the promotion announcements I re-share to extend event reach) to the website resources; but for Nam I don't see a similar download available. Am I wrong there?

I am referring to a nice guide written in this format, with link to basic ISO, patches, and the various needed fixes like No-CD patch; all of which is already part of the resources so, what I'm missing is a download of BFV, basically the equivalent to resource #9: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/43/. Actually I have to install BFV on Windows 10 so... might use an updated guide/files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Question: to install the game from scratch, is there a nice guide in "resources", like there is for Battlefield 1942?

I got asked in our #military-base channel for a safe place to download and, for Battlefield 1942 I had referred a friend of mine (and also I put it in the promotion announcements I re-share to extend event reach) to the website resources; but for Nam I don't see a similar download available. Am I wrong there?

I am referring to a nice guide written in this format, with link to basic ISO, patches, and the various needed fixes like No-CD patch; all of which is already part of the resources so, what I'm missing is a download of BFV, basically the equivalent to resource #9: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/43/. Actually I have to install BFV on Windows 10 so... might use an updated guide/files.
For legal reasons, no.

We cannot openly distribute BFV and our official stance does not endorse it due to a copyright against us. However, should some assistance with the game be required, my DM's are always open and I will help get people playing to the best of my abilities as the sole tech support for it. :)

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Battlefield Vietnam Screenshot 2023.07.29 - 21.57.06.15.png

Thank you to everyone that joined in and that is still playing! We truly appreciate the commitment to gather our forces and show that this game is far from forgotten!

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
It was great! Overall nice and friendly atmosphere, not much to do for admins, just fun playing all together.
Thanks all for joining!

A

Algam

literally 56 players in Ia drang!!!! When I didn't know the multiplayer mode I always imagined a full 64 player map!!! and it came true.

Literalmente 56 jugadores en Ia Drang! ¡¡¡Cuando no conocía el modo multijugador siempre imaginaba un mapa completo de 64 jugadores!!! y se hizo realidad.

A

Algam

Hoy esta siendo el mejor dia del mes!!!! se hizo realidad mi fantasia loca.

Today is being the best day of the month!!!! my crazy fantasy came true!!!.

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
A big congratulations is in order to the Hello leadership for organizing and successfully executing a flawless event! It was like going back in time to decades past playing this game with so many old and new faces. I can confidently say that there is a new interest sparked in this gem of a game and I know we will be seeing more people playing regularly going forward.

HoloDuke

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score
I got a few rounds in too, the first one with 30+ players. Sapper, it was good to see you in-game. This is SellOut. Always fun to play on a full server - it's a credit to everyone involved with this server over the years and especially Tedde, SucceededKiller, IceSkater, and now HeligWarhreit. After the original run of the game, I started playing on Hello about 10 years ago and vividly remember how active the server was then many years after the game's original release. For most of us, our activity level has come and gone over time - with some periods of heavy activity. It's always great to see everyone come back for these special events. Lots of memories.

Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Total of 6.5 hours of recordings. Approximately 87 players joined the event which is outstanding. Click on timeline for maps. This was a memorable event and everyone played very well. Thanks to the admins and all players joining in. Also thanks to |GF| (German) Clan and +1 (Russian) Server players joining the event. Unfortunately due to music copyright issues this video is blocked in Russia. Catch the event videos here:
View: https://youtu.be/syJheVCNVMw

Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
Total of 6.5 hours of recordings. Approximately 87 players joined the event which is outstanding. Click on timeline for maps. This was a memorable event and everyone played very well. Thanks to the admins and all players joining in. Also thanks to |GF| (German) Clan and +1 (Russian) Server players joining the event. Unfortunately due to music copyright issues this video is blocked in Russia. Catch the event videos here:
View: https://youtu.be/syJheVCNVMw

Nice Al :) It was a good few hours of play, well worth getting up at 4 am to play :)

Back