• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Rules

Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
I thought as an ex admin it wasn't allowed to say who players were, if they are playing under another name. I was called Blue by an admin when I was playing as Bob.Toxic was called Tox when he was playing under the name Jack john. I remember being told off for doing the same with Hard Rice?Not trying to start anything just trying to work out what rules are enforced and what aren't. Also I thought abusive language was a NO NO? Yet when Intel Rick called me a TURD because he drove over my mine, the admin that was on didn't say anything, apart from don't put mines on the bridge. So is it ok to use abusive words or not? Or does it depend on what admin are playing and their choice as to which rules to enforce? As I've already said not trying to start anything, just after a couple of answers.

Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
You might remember, that the stats page returned in the duration when you were an admin. We told every admin at that point (including you), that everyone can see, if another nickname is used (with the help of the stats page). As the stats page is still working (thanks HTN), this hasn't change yet.

For the other incident: We can't see everything, even when we are online. Report such incidents.

Thanks.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
👎because he can?
where is the problem?
Now there is a "like" issue with posts ? I have heard it all now, the pettiness for some knows no boundaries.

I wasn't going to chime and just stay silent, but the pettiness is too funny and sad. It's funny because it's like micordrama nonsense. On the other hand it's sad because some people just don't get it. We have now entered the days of sediment icon backlash.

A 👍 or 👎has been weaponized and a new level of low has been created.

For me, I am against Sediment hate. I will not hate over " :) or 🐵 or 🐶 or 👎 . I am not going to do it!

Back