• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Massive Battlefield 1942 Summer Update!!!

BangBangOw

Forum Newbie
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
BF1942 DESERT COMBAT ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
Greetings HelloClan community,

I am here to make an announcement regarding the new direction our server is taking. Over the past year, our secondary Battlefield 1942 server has experienced low activity, as our main focus has been on Desert Combat. After careful consideration, I have decided to convert the secondary server into a dedicated bot-focused server. All maps on this server will be in conquest mode, with support for 20v20 bots.

There is a specific market for cooperative gameplay, and I believe this change will attract more activity to our secondary server. I have already identified individuals interested in becoming cooperative administrators and utilizing the mods I have developed over the past three years. This strategy seems to be the most effective way to increase player engagement in our 1942 community. It's unrealistic for us to compete directly with well-established PvP players in the classic 1942 realm. Additionally, cooperative players tend to switch between servers without strong loyalty, so we can take advantage of this by creating a unique experience on our secondary server that appeals to their preferences.

By implementing my mods, our server will be the only one offering bot support for several maps, including Raid on Agheila, which currently lacks bot support on other servers. In the near future, we will be expanding our staff to assist with the new server. Simultaneously, we will be separating the Desert Combat server and the COOP 24/7 server into two distinct entities. Administrators for each server will remain dedicated to their respective servers without any overlap.

To participate in our -[HELLO]- COOP 24/7 server, you will need Battlefield 1942, Road to Rome expansion, and Secret Weapons expansion.

You can find these here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/9/

Our new servers details;

IP: 108.61.119.37 PORT: 14568

** Same IP as our Desert Combat Server, but a DIFFERENT PORT **

GameTracker Link: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.119.37:14568/

Thank you for your attention!

Regards,

Hello Clan Leadership Team

1684532147138.png

Back