• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Main Rape

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
Why allow main rape at any time? Even if last flag?

Sometimes teams get stacked with celebrity players, not intentionally, I get that. Those guys don't switch teams like some. But you put some of the "experts" on the same team and they become a formidable opponent. Add to that the weaker team has an afk or two and no way to get them off the team. If no admins are on, you are simply screwed. Even if you can get a celebrity to switch to help you, good luck, that team might still be dealing with AFKs and even one AFK can make a big difference.

Yes, I have participated in the annihilation of the losing team at their main. I'm not claiming to be a virgin.

Perhaps it's time to consider expanding the no-rape main rule to say no raping of main at any time by air.

My suggestion.

Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
Why allow main rape at any time? Even if last flag?

Sometimes teams get stacked with celebrity players, not intentionally, I get that. Those guys don't switch teams like some. But you put some of the "experts" on the same team and they become a formidable opponent. Add to that the weaker team has an afk or two and no way to get them off the team. If no admins are on, you are simply screwed. Even if you can get a celebrity to switch to help you, good luck, that team might still be dealing with AFKs and even one AFK can make a big difference.

Yes, I have participated in the annihilation of the losing team at their main. I'm not claiming to be a virgin.

Perhaps it's time to consider expanding the no-rape main rule to say no raping of main at any time by air.

My suggestion.
Hi Pinky if you cant attack a mains by air at any time, How will we end the map when there is only the mains flag left?

Back