• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

BAD BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Today I was banned for "main raping"

NVA owned only MAIN FLAG. One base was all NVA CONTROLLED.
I attacked with Le Stenkee as my co pilot. Paranoid was in MI8 HE WAS PLAYING. HE NEVER CRIED MAIN RAPE. BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN!! main rape was legal. 1 base for NVA 3 for usa and a neutral flag.

I dont know what picture IceSKATER had where it showed 3 nva flags controlled, BUT THAT WAS NOT how this went down.
NVA HAD MAIN ONLY! THE VERY INSTANT ANOTHER BASE WAS CAPPED I INSTANTLY LEFT MAIN, INSTANTLY!
Please check and check again. You will find there was no main rape.
NVA HAD MAIN ONLY!!!!!! MAIN ONLY!!! USA CONTROLLED 3 BASES. NVA HAD MAIN ONLY. I KILLED PINKY and that was the extent of the so called "MAIN RAPE"...
check and check again. i did NOT rape illegally.

Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Here is a flag capture before the main rape, this flag is just opposite the fishing village nearest Blue main and the capture made by a player on the NVA team.
Code:
<bf:event name="scoreEvent" timestamp="1590.36">
    <bf:param type="int" name="player_id">5</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="vec3" name="player_location">973.687/45.712/701.346</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="string" name="score_type">FlagCapture</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="string" name="weapon">(none)</bf:param>
</bf:event>

Here you kill Pinky (ID 8):
Code:
<bf:event name="destroyVehicle" timestamp="1590.66">
    <bf:param type="int" name="player_id">1</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="vec3" name="player_location">1119.51/76.7761/1276.68</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="string" name="vehicle">VietcongB1</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="vec3" name="vehicle_pos">1092.97/45.2762/1307.88</bf:param>

Here this flag is captured by USA after main rape:
Code:
<bf:event name="scoreEvent" timestamp="1593.79">
    <bf:param type="int" name="player_id">4</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="vec3" name="player_location">1066.47/50.0448/873.526</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="string" name="score_type">FlagCapture</bf:param>
    <bf:param type="string" name="weapon">(none)</bf:param>
This flag is the center island flag, it coincides because it was neutral at the time of the attack and the player captured it for USA after the rape.

The flag nearest NVA main was next to be captured basically.

I've trimmed it down to those points. So quite literally it is down to the wire. You can see for yourself on the timestamps. On the one hand, Pinky is accurate and on the other so are you as from both of your points of views it was illegal and legal because of the timing. Literally a few miliseconds.

In lieu of this being quite literally a timing mesh, I'm willing to remove the ban even though in black and white it was illegal.

Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for checking.
As it appears that the flag was captured literally a split second before the rocket actually hit pinky, killing him.
I left as that flag turned and he died at the same time basically... it was That close.
Thank you for looking further into this matter.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
Thank you for sorting this out Ice. When I was shot in main, we had two flags. I did not know that the 2nd flag had just been captured at the time I was shot so can see how this could have happened.

pinky

Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
Toxic and pinky, troll a little bit in game within our rules if you want, but not here. Or do it via DM.

Pinky got killed and looked to the flag-status, where his team had two flags then. I guess he just didn't recognize, that it was just captured. Things do happen in game.

You both are right. Incident cleared, topic closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back