• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

how to shoot down a helicopter with a rocket launcher

A

Algam

Tired that after getting a point that cost you an eye, a heli comes and makes you flour? Tired of helicopters always circling around a flag and you can't do anything because it kills you?
Well, this is your solution! (hahahahaha tremendous ad). Out of jokes, as you saw in the title, I will tell you some tips to make milk powder with a rocket launcher (and other things)

1.-defeat him with an RPG-7V

This is surely the easiest one because you have to be hidden in a tree, cabin, house, crops, trench or vegetation and wait for the helicopter to be close to the ground, either circling the flag or on the ground to surprise it and aim . your view. towards the huey (don't point the PGO 7 scope just the reticle) and shoot!
IMPORTANT: If the helicopter hasn't been destroyed, I recommend that you return to your original hideout (that is, if I haven't seen you yet).

2.-With a light Anti-tank Weapon this is a bit more difficult than the RPG-7V but it is still possible. Like the previous one, you hide and wait until the MI-8 is close (it will be easy to take him down because of his hitbox), you shoot him and that's it! but there is another thing that I have to clarify, if you have the aim of a Canadian sniper you can use the L.A.W as your default weapon against helicopters but in the case of having the aim of a Latin American assailant (those crazy people sometimes spend 34 bullets for a single person, I know it's very crazy) I recommend you seek help from a very good player in the helicopter (like Billy, A.S.K.E.R, Paranoid etc) and send the command "Help helicopters" so that they come to help you.

3.-Booby trap It's simple, you can use TNT and C4 to destroy them without fear of being killed (yes, they must be very close and confident for the trap to work because if the helicopter is still a few meters from the trap it doesn't work, you will only alarm it but can be a psychological weapon)

4.-Mortars I know friend it sounds crazy but it's real until the time I've been living, it's easy, but I'll explain it to you the helicopter does not have to be on the ground, it has to be a few meters from the flag (even levitating) to place your mortar and shoot REMINDER: you have to have the aim of a Canadian sniper to do some crazy shit otherwise just don't do it, this is almost a suicide attack

5.-Pure bullets like in my region! If you are a VC, this technique will surely help you. Shoot the helicopters when they have no idea or look the other way because I don't know your position, yes, my son, tell them to the chat that everyone who sees a heli not look at them to shoot them

6.-Wrong weapon If you have a novice aim, I recommend you seek help if you are American and if you do not use the old reliable one; the SA-7

7.- RPG-2 this is literally a suicide attack, the RPG-2 is a very slow weapon so I recommend that you stay a few meters away and that the helicopter is not circling

That's all, it's not an obligation, but I would like that if you read this, leave your reaction or like it and what to do with these posts that give tricks that I know is not so easy to do, so it would help me a lot😁

Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
Tired that after getting a point that cost you an eye, a heli comes and makes you flour? Tired of helicopters always circling around a flag and you can't do anything because it kills you?
Well, this is your solution! (hahahahaha tremendous ad). Out of jokes, as you saw in the title, I will tell you some tips to make milk powder with a rocket launcher (and other things)
1.-defeat him with an RPG-7V
This is surely the easiest one because you have to be hidden in a tree, cabin, house, crops, trench or vegetation and wait for the helicopter to be close to the ground, either circling the flag or on the ground to surprise it and aim . your view. towards the huey (don't point the PGO 7 scope just the reticle) and shoot!
IMPORTANT: If the helicopter hasn't been destroyed, I recommend that you return to your original hideout (that is, if I haven't seen you yet).
2.-With a light Anti-tank Weapon this is a bit more difficult than the RPG-7V but it is still possible. Like the previous one, you hide and wait until the MI-8 is close (it will be easy to take him down because of his hitbox), you shoot him and that's it! but there is another thing that I have to clarify, if you have the aim of a Canadian sniper you can use the L.A.W as your default weapon against helicopters but in the case of having the aim of a Latin American assailant (those crazy people sometimes spend 34 bullets for a single person, I know it's very crazy) I recommend you seek help from a very good player in the helicopter (like Billy, A.S.K.E.R, Paranoid etc) and send the command "Help helicopters" so that they come to help you.
3.-Booby trap It's simple, you can use TNT and C4 to destroy them without fear of being killed (yes, they must be very close and confident for the trap to work because if the helicopter is still a few meters from the trap it doesn't work, you will only alarm it but can be a psychological weapon)
4.-Mortars I know friend it sounds crazy but it's real until the time I've been living, it's easy, but I'll explain it to you the helicopter does not have to be on the ground, it has to be a few meters from the flag (even levitating) to place your mortar and shoot REMINDER: you have to have the aim of a Canadian sniper to do some crazy shit otherwise just don't do it, this is almost a suicide attack
5.-Pure bullets like in my region! If you are a VC, this technique will surely help you. Shoot the helicopters when they have no idea or look the other way because I don't know your position, yes, my son, tell them to the chat that everyone who sees a heli not look at them to shoot them
6.-Wrong weapon If you have a novice aim, I recommend you seek help if you are American and if you do not use the old reliable one; the SA-7
7.- RPG-2 this is literally a suicide attack, the RPG-2 is a very slow weapon so I recommend that you stay a few meters away and that the helicopter is not circling
That's all, it's not an obligation, but I would like that if you read this, leave your reaction or like it and what to do with these posts that give tricks that I know is not so easy to do, so it would help me a lot😁

Back