• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Odd

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
I took a one year sabatical. Came back yesterday and played for a bit. Got on today just to practice and I got a message that I have been banned.

Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hello Pinky,

The server auto banned you. I removed it. Try again.

This only results if the server gives you the "Corrupt Data" or "Data Differs" errors and means there is an issue with your game files. If this happens again, you will need to do a fresh install. I believe you do have my old messages to help guide you should the need arise. You can find other info such as patches etc in our files section if you require them: https://www.helloclan.eu/bfv/files-guides

Regards,
Ice

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I found a download online somewhere. It is messed up for sure. I need a link to the full boat download. In the meantime, I will try to remove the game from my computer to do a fresh install.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I have so many files. And when attempting to install the game, I get a message that the game is already installed. But I cannot find it anywhere on my drive. Not sure what to do to get the old files removed so I can have a fresh install.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I have so many files. And when attempting to install the game, I get a message that the game is already installed. But I cannot find it anywhere on my drive. Not sure what to do to get the old files removed so I can have a fresh install.
To uninstall that, try and run the "AutoRun" if you still have it from that download you had used. When it gets to the screen that prompts you what you'd like to install, uncheck everything and hit next. It should uninstall it for you. This is because the game is still in your registry. You can do it manually by following the guide here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Bat...ield-Vietnam/m-p/4585398/highlight/true#M2627

Otherwise a last resort if you don't want to mess with the registry: https://www.iobit.com/en/advanceduninstaller.php (take special care to only uninstall Battlefield Vietnam).

Regards,
Ice

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well, I think I have everything removed from my computer. Would you kindly provide me with a link to the download file? Thanks.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Glad you're back buddy :D

Thanks Parry. I am back for a limited engagement. By limited, I mean I will be trying to play when I can. If antagonistic players are on, I won't join.

I'm trying to figure out Discord and that's been my next bear. My Logitech 3D Pro joystick is so out of whack I cannot get it working for some reason. I crash and burn every time.

BarFly

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Parry. I am back for a limited engagement. By limited, I mean I will be trying to play when I can. If antagonistic players are on, I won't join.

I'm trying to figure out Discord and that's been my next bear. My Logitech 3D Pro joystick is so out of whack I cannot get it working for some reason. I crash and burn every time.
Hi buddy :)
I promise I won´t be so antagonistic with you this time ;)
Welcome back Pinky

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi buddy :)
I promise I won´t be so antagonistic with you this time ;)
Welcome back Pinky

You rank right up there next to Nagi.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Seriously, I would like to thank those who reached out to me and asked me to return. I know you just want to pad your stats.

Back