• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Server under attack!

Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

since the event has started, our BFV-server is under attack. Currently our BFV-server is still under attack. You can try to join, but it might not work. We are still trying to defend our server.

For today, there is nothing more we can do. But we have an idea what we can do in future. I hope you understand, that we can't publish details, as the person who is attacking us might be reading this.

This person knew, that we had the event today, which is why he probably attacked us. I'm so sorry, that the event today went so bad because of this idiot. But I'm convinced, that this attack will help us to defend.

Sorry once again, we will retry this event sometime soon! Thanks to everybody who could join and who tried to join today!

Best regards,
HeiligWahrheit

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Thats dissapointing, I thought this sort of thing was in the past. Was it the same guy that did it years ago or some new idiot?

A

Algam

te entiendo, pero la pregunta es ¿Quien es el descarado de todo lo que paso hoy? otra que tengo es¿Es la primera vez o ya ha pasado? y la ultima ¿Por que nos ataca?. Debo decir que el evento nose porque ocurrio a las 3PM si eran a las 6PM pero igual la pasé increible, seguramente fue mi primer evento.
saludos desde Guayas

Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Thats dissapointing, I thought this sort of thing was in the past. Was it the same guy that did it years ago or some new idiot?
We don't know it. But we assume it's the same idiot from the past.

te entiendo, pero la pregunta es ¿Quien es el descarado de todo lo que paso hoy? otra que tengo es¿Es la primera vez o ya ha pasado? y la ultima ¿Por que nos ataca?. Debo decir que el evento nose porque ocurrio a las 3PM si eran a las 6PM pero igual la pasé increible, seguramente fue mi primer evento.
saludos desde Guayas

Please write in english ;-)

We don't know why this person keeps on attacking us. If it is the person from the past, he was angry with us because he got banned.

The event started around 5pm-6pm UTC, as planned. We will give it another try soon!

Back