• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.

Ban: Brain Damage

Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Player's Name: Brain Damage

Admin's Name: IceSkater

Rule(s) Broken: Disruptive Gameplay in the form of chat spamming

Action Taken: 24hr Ban

Video Evidence: No

Chatlogs: Yes

Chatlog Evidence:
I'll post the chat logs if need be, but I think it's pretty clear.

Now, look. If you have any evidence to substantiate your claims you are most encouraged to put it forth by directly messaging any of the staff or HelloClan Leaders here on the forum. Or just report it like a normal person here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/support

What you will not do, however, is join our server and go on rants. Harassing players in an onslaught. It is not on and it does not coincide with our will to provide a peaceful game environment.

Your claims of player(s) being connected to...deviants are extremist. Therefore there must be proof otherwise I ask that you keep in check your comments until proof can be provided. We do not ban based upon accusations and most definitely do not sync our bans in accordance with other communities - at least only in rare cases where there is mutual communication on the topic.

Irrespective of what comes of this, please do not continue with this behavior in-game or on our platforms.

Admins Note:
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Last edited:
Back