• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I'm brain

The Brain

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
Yo guys,
thanks for the warm welcoming; actually this NN I forged for MOHAA (which was my very 1st experience in online gaming), then BF42 followed by DCF/FHSW/FH since then. I had this installed in my PC's since 2003 (with some interruptions).
I'm a bit sad tonight, because all players left the server twice at night due to bad map choice and/or the impossibility to vote (cause of afk's) I wanna play now (like NOOOOW madly in my timezone) we were almost 10 then everyone left next map coop No Fly Zone. If at least we could kick all AFK's and make a real vote that would be great ! (opinion)
I love this game, I like the server and have decently good or at least correct relation with admins/players.
Happy to be here
thanks again Iceskater, LtShaun, RyanEdgewurth
May the force be with you

Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
We appreciate the interested and concern,

At the very moment there is only one constant AFK and that is a seeder. Which shouldn't impact voting for maps. However, if you find this situation again, please use the admin! command in-game and if one is around they can overrule and change the map according to a consensus. :)

We are recruiting more admins as we go along to help fill in time gaps, and in due course this issue shouldn't be around at all. ;)

Back