• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Happy New Year!!

shR7PohC9c.jpg

This will be short and sweet!​

This past year has had a great many trials for all of us, and to have pulled through to meet 2023 is an awe inspiring moment. I'm still sincerely appreciative that I came back and chose to be a part of this community again.

So many people that I've met as a result, so many memories and so much experience. It's invaluable to me. HelloClan itself has accomplished some really cool feats in 2022, most of it hardware related I think. :D We (the clan) have made some great allies in the gaming world and I'm still somewhat floored that we've made an honorable name for ourselves. I hope to continue that!

I didn't quite plan out anything special to write, normally I have a book for everyone to read. I thought I'd spare the horses this time round. ?

With that said;

Happy New Year from me and on behalf of the entire staff team at HelloClan, we wish you all the best for the new year ahead! May it be an even better one than the last!

S_h_a_r_k_93

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
HELLOCLAN AFFILIATE
REGISTERED
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Francesco
Thank you very much Ice for the direction you're going through with the Clan. The efforts you and your team imprint into the project are clearly visible and it can only attract greatness. I hope for the best and for a great 2023 for the both of us (the Communities).

Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Thank you very much Ice for the direction you're going through with the Clan. The efforts you and your team imprint into the project are clearly visible and it can only attract greatness. I hope for the best and for a great 2023 for the both of us (the Communities).
I appreciate it sir Shark! I'm certain it will be a great year for all of us!

Back