• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Saigon 1968 SSM was great

Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
I appreciate the suggestion, but there are two points which are the main-cons:
1. We would loose the original Saigon Map (On a bfv allmaps-server), which is also a gladly played map by many players.
2. We have a seperate BFV-Server for those modified maps.

We're trying to have some variation to the normal "daily" Allmaps-Server with the events. But putting this map into the normal rotation would be changing too much - most players enjoy the orginal maps.

But I promise - one of our next events will contain this map. Thanks Pipiska for creating it, I like it too as I'm loving ground-fights.

Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
i think we should run this version instead of the original.
but make the mortars, clays and betties do no damage so ppl arent stuck in gen room.
Getting stuck in the generator room is what was the fun part for both teams. It's a challenge for Blue to get out and also a challenge for Red to get in. Mortars, Betty's, Laws, and regular RPG is also what made it fun. Almost everyone loved it and begged admins to repeat the same map in the next round. It's all in the video above.

"As my daddy used to say, if it ain't broken, don't fix it." - Gary Busey (Church) Soldier (1998)

Pipi removing mortars and other hardware, is unfortunate.

That other server is always empty. There needs to be a way to communicate with everyday players to join the other event server simultaneously.

Back