• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hello there

reload

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I joined here a couple of months ago. I am a veteran of battlefield 2, but decided to try bf vietnam. Haha, I'm not kidding, 18 years after release ? So far my level of play is close to noob here, more practice is needed.
Wanted to say a big thanks to Heilig and especially Iceskater. Without their help, this game would not work.
See you on field.

Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hi everyone, I joined here a couple of months ago. I am a veteran of battlefield 2, but decided to try bf vietnam. Haha, I'm not kidding, 18 years after release ? So far my level of play is close to noob here, more practice is needed.
Wanted to say a big thanks to Heilig and especially Iceskater. Without their help, this game would not work.
See you on field.

Howdy there!

Thank you for introducing yourself and also congrats on your first post badge. ;) We look forward to seeing you in-game!

Regards,
Ice

Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
See you on field.
Wecome, 12 odd years later and I'm still a noob at times most times :)
Ask questions in game and players will help, as will admins.
Get to know the rules so you enjoy good game play and not get killed,kicked.
Most of all ENJOY yourself :)

Back