• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Operation Urban Assault Vol. 2

Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
final.png
We are doing it again!

- Hue SSM Version by Pipiska
- Saigon tunnel SSM Version by Pipiska
- Quang Tri 1968
- Reclaiming Hue
- Cedar Falls Tunnel SSM Version by Pipiska
- Quang Tri 1972
- Temple fight Ho chi minh SSM Version by Pipiska

Kill your enemies at the frontline or help your team by sniping from far away! See you at the 20th of August 2022 at 6pm (UTC) on our Main-Server.

S_h_a_r_k_93

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
HELLOCLAN AFFILIATE
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Francesco
My reminder said to download POE, did I miss an event maybe :p see you around, and congratulations on your promotion by the way!

Whiterabbit-uk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 2533We are doing it again!

- Hue SSM Version by Pipiska
- Saigon tunnel SSM Version by Pipiska
- Quang Tri 1968
- Reclaiming Hue
- Cedar Falls Tunnel SSM Version by Pipiska
- Quang Tri 1972
- Temple fight Ho chi minh SSM Version by Pipiska

Kill your enemies at the frontline or help your team by sniping from far away! See you at the 20th of August 2022 at 6pm (UTC) on our Main-Server.
Damn, I missed this. Been really busy of late, so haven't kept my eyes open.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

HoloDuke

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
@Pipiska as you said, you cannot make everyone happy. It anything, those comments are acknowledgements that your SSM maps play unlike the original maps. They provide a 100% different playing experience - which for many, including myself, is a truly amazing accomplishment and brings new life to old maps. Your hard work and thoughtful modifications are very much appreciated by many.

Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I read a lot of complaints from players about modified gameplay, I think there will always be such players. They always cry, some of them even cry at standard maps they don't like. Perhaps there were those who liked the gameplay, at least a few players.

View attachment 2568

a long time ago I had a lot of ideas about making every map for infantry only and other ideas(helicopter fights, rpg fights, artyllery fights and so on), but now there is no time for this and apparently it is pointless.

I hope it was interesting for most of you. i wish all goodness and peace.
@Pipiska your moded maps are amazing, especially in events. On days when we have few players, these maps would be perfect in addition to original maps. I enjoy your moded maps and Powerstomp's moded maps in Easy Prety Death server so much that when I play the original maps, sometimes I miss them.

I admire Hello's legacy of keeping original maps, and thats what is the biggest attraction of this server. But it is also fun to play your moded maps at events.

Also, the person chatting negatively in your screenshot is always complaining and crying (I gave him Kleenex tissues today to wipe of his tears). Don't mind him. He is never happy. Don't pay attention to these few negative comments. Most players enjoyed both events with these mods (even if they don't say it in gamechat. Half of them may have language problems). I can't wait for Urban Assault Part 3. Keep up the good work ??

Back