• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Slight changes...

Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greetings everyone,

I hope things are going well thus far. ;P

I'm dropping this here so that it doesn't come as a surprise;

Gerhard is going to be leaving as a leader, unfortunately he doesn't have the time needed to be active around here. However if time opens up, he is always welcome back as an admin. I thank him for all that he has done and I truly appreciated the effort that he did put in.

Because I like having at least three of us around, so that there is at least one actively online to assist in case of issues, I've acted on an instinct I have had for sometime now...and I can finally announce it with all the timing being right.

I'd like to formally announce that @HeiligWahrheit has been instated as a HelloClan Leader effective immediately. He has shown dedication and interest as well as the activity required plus interest. I'm sure that the interaction that most have had with him has been pleasant (at least unless he banned you, in that case I don't blame you for otherwise).

Although he is going to be trying it all out and seeing how comfortable he is, his access comes with the titles thus I wanted it known why he has them and not for it to come as an unannounced surprise.

Regards,
Ice

Local time
Reaction score
Hello HELLO!

Thank you for the kind words IceSkater. I'll do my very best! It's a great honor to be part of the leadership.

If anyone of the community needs support or something else, feel free to contact me via DM in this forum or on discord. I'll help you as soon as I've got some time.

Let's have a great time together!
HeiligWahrheit

Local time
Reaction score
Back