• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Point of Existence Event

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp

Here we go again...​

It's a modified event! Though, this one is perhaps the easiest of them all dare I say!

Thanks to @LTShaun our next BFV event is one...interesting one.

Introducing Point of Existence!!

It's...extremely involved so I won't even try to sum it up nicely. All I can say is that you should checkout the gameplay videos of it!

Here's one for example...

Happening on our popup server:

30th July 2022 @ 5PM UTC!

I made a tiny rushed video just for our youtube channel, unfortunately my power crisis and time is just on my side to do things nicely. But eh..at least the music is good! I put a spell on you ---- to play with us in the event!

Download:​

Grab the mod here:

EDIT: Please use this link instead:

It's an automatic installer, all you need to do is ensure it points to the Mods folder of where your game is installed if it's installed in a non-default directory!

Need some help?​

Small print:
It was discussed that I should host these events on our main bfv server. I have decided against that because I do not want to force players to go through the "hassle" of downloading stuff just to play the game. If players want to play on our Allmaps server because of what it stands for, I encourage that above all else. If players want to play modified events with us, then it happens obviously either on our Mission Possible or popup servers. Main thing is that there is always a choice for the players and it is not forced!

@IceSkater the file in Google drive is gone. Is it possible you can get that file from @LTShaun and upload it on a permanent Google drive space that won't be deleted at a later time? I can put it on one of my Google accounts if you don't have space.

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
@IceSkater the file in Google drive is gone. Is it possible you can get that file from @LTShaun and upload it on a permanent Google drive space that won't be deleted at a later time? I can put it on one of my Google accounts if you don't have space.
I can put it in my iCloud and send you a link. I got rid of google services tired of the rip off.

Back