• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Just a small note on my inactivity lately;

Local time
8:47 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greetings everyone,

I hope things are going...better than the last few months? ;)

I just wanted to let the community know that I've not lost interest or anything like that. I've just been very busy and recently even more so.

As most - if not all - of you know, we have a sister community - HelloMiners. I recently became involved there and I'm going to do what I can to help them get things organized as best I can. They have seen some dark times and the staff are doing all they can to rebuild it, so I'm spending a bit more time there right now than here to help where I'm able to.

This is not a permanent thing (where my time lays there all the time) and I'm not leaving to go anywhere. I will still be online on the site and Discord. It's just a case of the time I would have spent on HC is now being spent on HM and also...an explanation of my lack of in-game activity.

This is also a follow up to a promise I made a long time ago...

For those who are interested in Minecraft or know of people that are looking to join a Minecraft server, I do suggest checking out and sharing our sister communities information;

Discord:
Note that you will need to verify yourself by following the guide that get's sent to you when you first join the Discord server. It does involve joining the actual Minecraft server at least once.

Server info:
play.hellominers.com

Please note that my fellow leaders @BangBangOw & @Gerhard are just as reachable as I remain to be if there is any issues that crop up. Especially if I'm unavailable at that specific period. HelloClan staff have my backing (as always) to carry on with any events and or even create others in the meantime.

I just wanted to also take this moment to let everyone know that I appreciate all the continued support directed towards HelloClan and it's ongoing efforts in BFV / BF1942 as well as our satellite games. I appreciate it, the staff appreciate it and of course the owner of HelloClan appreciates it.

May the odds be ever in our favor and enjoy the games ahead! :D

Regards,
Ice / Shaun

Back