• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Battlegroup 42 Redux Event

Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Battlegroup 42 is now available on [TKO] Tactical Knock Out @x4|Al Gore

Hi Shaun, I finally got on the TKO BG42 server. My BG42 crashed within a few seconds after the map loaded. Tried a second time, and the same thing happened. Server was fine both times and it appears that the server didn't crash. I'm not sure what is causing this crash. Also, I noticed that this server is not COOP. Its CONQUEST mode which is useless these days as they are always empty. Thanks anyways.

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
My BG42 client crashed again at the exact same time for the third time. One more thing. I think this happens when I press the Q button.
For me Pearl Harbor co-op crashed and Forcepack Junction City froze. I played Bloodbowl One/Two and Con Dao Islands, these were fine. Pearl Harbor is okay until I choose my kit and body

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
@x4|Al Gore & @agathyus , it's fixed and Coop maps are available Al just use map vote. Also "Q" function is working now as well. Again please use [TKO] discord page for any other issues or support.
BFVIET~1 2022-06-05 18-38-51-90.jpg

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
@x4|Al Gore & @agathyus , it's fixed and Coop maps are available Al just use map vote. Also "Q" function is working now as well. Again please use [TKO] discord page for any other issues or support.View attachment 2486
Thanks Shaun

For me Pearl Harbor co-op crashed and Forcepack Junction City froze. I played Bloodbowl One/Two and Con Dao Islands, these were fine. Pearl Harbor is okay until I choose my kit and body
Thanks for checking

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
@x4|Al Gore & @agathyus , it's fixed and Coop maps are available Al just use map vote. Also "Q" function is working now as well. Again please use [TKO] discord page for any other issues or support.
@LTShaun Thanks for fixing the Q function. I played on the server last week. I was able to Mapvote to change to Coop. I was alone but it was fun with the few bots. I recorded the gameplay and posted the video on your TKO Discord Media channel. Soon after I posted that video on TKO Discord, one thing changed on the server. There is now an idle "Player" on the server 24/7. Now I can't Mapvote because when I try to change the Conquest map to Coop map as you instructed before, the mapvote is waiting for the idle "Player" to respond to the vote with a "Yes" or "No".
Sorry I'll look into the issue. Use the [TKO] discord page for future.
I did that on [TKO] Discord's BFV Chat channel on June 13th. Tagged you in the chat too. No response and the idle "Player" is still on the server blocking Mapvote to change to Coop maps.

1655500618561.png

Back