• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

stargate2

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Neo Anderson
BFV now in Telegram!
Instant messaging, anything regarding the best game ever BFV!

Join in Telegram and talk to eachother freely.
Cordinate when to play etc...

https://t.me/BattlefieldVietnam

Its free, its fast, its Vietnam!

Pls join!

Attachments

• BFV.jpg
    BFV.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 142

stargate2

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Neo Anderson
Thx
i hope ppl will join in.
telegram would be an efficient place to talk guys
join in

Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
If I'm not mistaken, anyone can join Telegram and run the app on their phone without revealing their phone number and email address to other users correct? If this is true then I think this is a game changer. Players who hesitate to give out their phone numbers to other players can finally keep in touch with each other via this app. Yes Discord is similar but I think Telegram is more direct. Discord still has that Teamspeak type channel and sub-channel structure while Telegram is more like WhatsApp or Viber (without the phone number.) This will be helpful for players to call or message each other directly when they are online on BFV.

Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
If I'm not mistaken, anyone can join Telegram and run the app on their phone without revealing their phone number and email address to other users correct? If this is true then I think this is a game changer. Players who hesitate to give out their phone numbers to other players can finally keep in touch with each other via this app. Yes Discord is similar but I think Telegram is more direct. Discord still has that Teamspeak type channel and sub-channel structure while Telegram is more like WhatsApp or Viber (without the phone number.) This will be helpful for players to call or message each other directly when they are online on BFV.
Yes you are correct. ;)

However, the real names of people may be displayed. It just depends on how the person configured their Telegram. Normally it should just display their username they chose. At least that should be the default way.

Stargate, in a manner of sense, has inspired me to actually take HelloClan there. @stargate2 the group isn't available anymore, did you delete it?

If so, then I will make a dedicated group for BFV again and just share the link with the other BFV related platform members. :)

paranoid

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
Plus: Thousands of persons can join Telegram Group.

Indeed it’s a good tool. I’m in there :)

Back