• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Event idea

A

Anonymous

Byrd makes maps too i will download yours and give you ideas....
,my maps are a work in progress i have two things left to do...

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
i don't think we will be doing events with costume maps B\c not every one knows how to download maps on to the game :oops:

BlackHawk0012-

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
Lost said:
i don't think we will be doing events with costume maps B\c not every one knows how to download maps on to the game :oops:

If i gather a lot of ppl in xfire, i think we may be able to make an event on it.... i mean, i posted this map in some clans forums and i could call these ppl.....

How many ppl u need to put in ?

A

Anonymous

Byrd thinks we could do customs maps on event server... You could tell the people invited to the event hoe to downloadthem, also you could post where to download thenm on the all maps server
heres byrds other map: Byrds Landfill (Final Version)
*the helis and "mobile Spawns" are not to be moved and only to be used for takeing screenshots and vidoes/ non combat purposes.

A

Anonymous

Byrd does agree with custom maps? Yes. But byrd has his issues with this. First of all what happen to the event server map making contest?. If you are accually gonna t go through with something besides the flaming dart mod. I suggest you either do a map vote (and pick more than 1 map prefereably), or add FUqers, 1 of Byrds, and one of his. Byrd and FUqer sumbitted maps for something very simerlar to this that was cannelled. Byrd does not think it would be fair to just add his, considering byrd and FUqer sumbitted maps earlier for the excact same thing (THe toppic is Map making Contest).

BlackHawk0012-

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
i agree with u byrd, i think your maps should be on too.

Everyone maps should be there, i mean, i could make a self extracted and put on 4 shared so everyone could download them....

What u think ?

Back