• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Tking BEGONE!!!

A

Anonymous

(i know had had made a topic with a very simler request but it got off topic and maybe you could merge them)
The tkr(s) have really started to come in full force, and it is getting to be quite a problem. Byrd thinks banning them is not enough cause they always comeback. So byrd will use other servers as models for hellos problem.
1)BIH.NETorPlats house of love:
-This server made it so that if you injured a fellow player you recievied X2 the damage.
Okay his might not solve the box problem, but increasing the penalty might ensure when the tkr rams, he dies.
2) FOXES:
-A:This server made it so that you recieved no damage from crashing into anything.
Okay yes this is a modded server (see pararagh below). But thius would solve the problem.
-B(modfied variant) mod it so that collisions with and explosions from "allied/neutral Vehicles" do no damage

Okay yes this invovles modding the server but plz dont use it as an escuse of why not to do it. EVERY Other server that (majorly or minorly modded) has had NO trouble with server chrashes, maybe if you are having trouble with this you are doing something wrong.
To prevent takeove and to modernize, the japanese adopted the best parts from other countries (such as the US education and railroads, German military, etc). Maybe HELLO should do the same.
Which solution do you like better (1, 2A, 2b, or feel free to suggest ur own).

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
No fall damage is more annoying then it is good. Although... If you put it on the maps that are prone to TK, then I guess its okay. Its just that you can fly into the ground and all.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
contact an admin

if no one answers

video tape it via xfire

and we will ban him

we will not change the server to fit TKing needs

A

Anonymous

I dissagree. The tkr keeps comming back.. banning him is not enough. We cant let him win, byrd really thinks should do tyhis to stop once and for all

N00BASAURUS REX

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I dont think your ever going to stop it. Keep banning them, itll stop eventually. Btw the x2 doesnt work. Im sure when you ram your own helis you die but they dont unless you do what i did in sexy. jump out of skyraider and make it collide with heli coming up from heli pad. Heli doesnt die straight away but it gets turned over and then they die with no TK points added. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
SgtSurfinByrd said:
I dissagree. The tkr keeps comming back.. banning him is not enough. We cant let him win, byrd really thinks should do tyhis to stop once and for all

The reason they come back is because the banlist has been cleared some times, so like Alpha said you just need to contact an admin and he can ban the teamkiller.

S

Soldier

SgtSurfinByrd said:
(i know had had made a topic with a very simler request but it got off topic and maybe you could merge them)
The tkr(s) have really started to come in full force, and it is getting to be quite a problem. Byrd thinks banning them is not enough cause they always comeback. So byrd will use other servers as models for hellos problem.
1)BIH.NETorPlats house of love:
-This server made it so that if you injured a fellow player you recievied X2 the damage.
Okay his might not solve the box problem, but increasing the penalty might ensure when the tkr rams, he dies.
2) FOXES:
-A:This server made it so that you recieved no damage from crashing into anything.
Okay yes this is a modded server (see pararagh below). But thius would solve the problem.
-B(modfied variant) mod it so that collisions with and explosions from "allied/neutral Vehicles" do no damage

Okay yes this invovles modding the server but plz dont use it as an escuse of why not to do it. EVERY Other server that (majorly or minorly modded) has had NO trouble with server chrashes, maybe if you are having trouble with this you are doing something wrong.
To prevent takeove and to modernize, the japanese adopted the best parts from other countries (such as the US education and railroads, German military, etc). Maybe HELLO should do the same.
Which solution do you like better (1, 2A, 2b, or feel free to suggest ur own).

the BiH server stand for Bosnia and Hercegovina and the location is in my mother country
In which game they own a server?

S

Soldier

-[HELLO]-Alphascout said:
contact an admin

if no one answers

video tape it via xfire

and we will ban him

lol, i tried to contact admin sometimes cuz of this, but you not answer

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Soldier said:
-[HELLO]-Alphascout said:
contact an admin

if no one answers

video tape it via xfire

and we will ban him

lol, i tried to contact admin sometimes cuz of this, but you not answer

"forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/admins"

A

Anonymous

THe serves i was talking about were bolth bf1942 servers. i am pretty sure foxes funs a bfv server, though it might be 1.61. Stiill i think HELLO should just put an end to this once and for all.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Our admins does not have the responsibility to be on xfire, they have the responsiiblity to be on the site here. So if someone wont answer you on xfire we won't blame them. So my suggestion is, if you need an admin, follow the link i gave you.

A

Anonymous

Byrd hypothesises the tkr is a bot. The last two times hes coime has been midway trough Ia Drang Valley. And when he tried to reconnect after being kicked on he was put on the nva team, the Tkr kept killing himself trying to get onto the USa Team, even atfer he succeeded. Might this Tkr be a bot?

Back