• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Android Gaming notification app?

Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
Hey DaddyO,

You'll find all you need there. ;)

Regards,
Ice
1627069163385.png

I would say, this is the right link? Did you mean this thread, Ice? https://forum.helloclan.eu/threads/8934/

@Tex (DaddyO) : If you installed it, try to start it regularly per hand to ensure, that it works properly. :) If there are any problems, tell me :) See also this link: https://forum.helloclan.eu/threads/9234/

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I have noticed that in the past week or more, when I open the (Android) app during times when players are usually online, it shows (0 players) but when I go to gametracker URL I see players are currently playing. I tried to close and reopen the app but still shows 0 players. Is anyone else experiencing similar errors?

Local time
Reaction score
I have noticed that in the past week or more, when I open the (Android) app during times when players are usually online, it shows (0 players) but when I go to gametracker URL I see players are currently playing. I tried to close and reopen the app but still shows 0 players. Is anyone else experiencing similar errors?
Hmm could you post a screenshot?

You've edited the link to the new server?

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Hmm could you post a screenshot?
There are no players online on the server right now but I will send screenshots again when there are players. Thanks for looking into this.

You've edited the link to the new server?
Yes. You can see the correct URL in screenshot below. I click on "Visit URL" button to verify if there are no players when I open the app.
Screenshot_20230622-222719.png

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
It looks like the app is working accurately now. I opened the app a few hours ago and it showed 1 player online. Then I clicked on Visit URL and there was 1 player (Hetjan) on the server.

Now I opened the app again and it showed 1 player online again. I clicked on Visit URL and there are 3 players online:
ONLINE PLAYERS
RankNameScoreTime Played
1.Gra$$HoPPer1423:52
2.Gungner423:52
3.mR oRanGe

I went back to app and cleared the app from open apps and reopened the app. It immediately showed 3 players online this time.

I just have to remember to clear the app from open apps section on my phone.

I hope everyone uses this app.

Thanks again!

Back