• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The movies...

Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
So...

I just finished watching Black Widow and...I wanted to see if anyone else has perhaps seen it yet? What were your thoughts on it?

I also thought we'd use this thread to talk about movies and or spoilers for them, see if there are any other cinema tribe members here. :p

Also, Malia J's cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit really hit different with Black Widow...it honestly set the tone of the movie...

View: https://youtu.be/r4dh38DYvyQ

I'm really going to miss the OG team of the Avengers and the new Loki TV series isn't quite...tickling my fancy.

Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I also watched Black Widow early morning on Sunday. I liked it. Who was that lady in the armored suit with semi burned face? I liked the vehicles. The actress Rachel Weisz who plays mother off the two girls is from another great WW2 sniper movie called Enemy At The Gates

Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
@x4|Al Gore I'm glad someone else has seen it!

Who was that lady in the armored suit with semi burned face?
Er...

She was Antonia - Dreykov's daughters that Natasha thought she killed when she bombed Dreykov in his office.

Rachel Weisz is a great actress right! I remember her mostly from the Mummy & The Mummy Returns. :D

I honestly think that they did Taskmaster dirty though...the reveal was...a bit underwhelming...

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Steam