• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Wish to join Hello

gorgonkling

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
I know i used this in my BFV Request allready, but honestly, why should i write something different now?

My ingame-username is "gorgonklinge.

about myself: I am a german Gamer ho enjoys playing videogames and playing in a team/clan, planning strategies, helping each other etc. Thats why i would like to join your clan. ;)

Because i joined the BF2142 Reclamation Group, i was curious when i saw that there were other Networks reviving my childhood-Favorites. That way i came in Touch with the Hello-Clan, and since the People on Discord are really nice fellas, i decided to ask for recruitment. :)

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greetings Gorgon!

Forgive me too if I copy and paste a little. :p

I'm so glad that you came across our little corner on the internet. I must admit, I'm not actually familiar with that group you speak of. Could you perhaps send me more info on them so that I may get in touch? Unless I have been speaking to someone there already and just didn't know it. :|

Regarding your application!

Welcome to HelloClan! Please go ahead and add out tag to your in-game name!

-[HELLO]-gorgonklinge remember to stay active across our platforms to keep up to date on what we're up to! I'd also invite you to please share what we do with anyone you might know that could be missing out on these classic and newer games. ;)

Welcome to the clan, see you in-game!

Regards,
Ice

EDIT: I think you were referring to Shark & Lost Soldiers Battlefield 2? ;)

gorgonkling

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Greetings Gorgon!

I'm so glad that you came across our little corner on the internet. I must admit, I'm not actually familiar with that group you speak of. Could you perhaps send me more info on them so that I may get in touch? Unless I have been speaking to someone there already and just didn't know it. :|

Regarding your application!

Welcome to HelloClan! Please go ahead and add out tag to your in-game name!

-[HELLO]-gorgonklinge remember to stay active across our platforms to keep up to date on what we're up to! I'd also invite you to please share what we do with anyone you might know that could be missing out on these classic and newer games. ;)

Welcome to the clan, see you in-game!

Regards,
Ice

EDIT: I think you were referring to Shark & Lost Soldiers Battlefield 2? ;)
yeh, i am also referring to good ol shark and the lost soldiers. Love my dose of BF2 :)

gorgonkling

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Greetings Gorgon!

I am pretty sure you allready talked to OJ_Gal, AirJerr or Lillyshot (aka "!!!")

If thats not the case, ill gladly give you the link to their discord-channel. ?

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I am pretty sure you allready talked to OJ_Gal, AirJerr or Lillyshot (aka "!!!")

If thats not the case, ill gladly give you the link to their discord-channel. ?
Not long after your application I did some research and found out who they are. ;)

I sent a message to AirJerr. Waiting on a response. ;) I have not been in touch with them at all, which is why it surprised me. But I must thank you as they could be a partner for us. ;)

Regards,
Ice

gorgonkling

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Not long after your application I did some research and found out who they are. ;)

I sent a message to AirJerr. Waiting on a response. ;) I have not been in touch with them at all, which is why it surprised me. But I must thank you as they could be a partner for us. ;)

Regards,
Ice
this makes me chuckle a little bit. I thought you were aware of reclamation advertising you and all of the other groups, but if i really brought recla to your attention, than i feel a little bit of honor in doing my part to spread the Word. I thought Battlefield is dead..... keh, and now i am part of a network that revives the OG-Battlefields. Keep fighting Soldiers, make sure that our Dream lives on.

gorgon out. ;)

Back