• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Battlefield 1942 Hello-Clan member/helper?

Afsoldier

Forum Newbie
BF1942 DESERT COMBAT ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello I'm AFSOLDIER (obviously IGN) I like to play BF42 a lot and like the Hello-Clan community and I think I can be an extra helper/extra staff if its needed for the BF42 community to take action whenever its needed so like a backup kind of thing I'm talking about. And also I do not have a mic to do voice chat sadly, the only reason I'm doing this is because I love BF42 and the Hello-Clan community and would like to help :)

Afsoldier

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Forgot to mention the mods and other games I play they are FH, FHSW, BF pirates, interstate 82, battlefield 1942, desert combat final and 0.7 and I also have the BF42 expansion packs I also play BF Vietnam which i would like to be a member of.
Thanks again, Regards.

Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hey AF,

Welcome to site. ?

Just to be clear here, you are applying for clan membership for HelloClan in BF1942 and Battlefield Vietnam?

With you're request to join the staff team, we will happily take it into consideration along with the others that have also submitted requests. Please note though that at the moment you will have to wait for more info on that until @BangBangOw returns in short course.

However, in the meantime we can proceed with your clan membership if you would like. Just please confirm that is what you would like. ☺️

Regards,
Ice

Afsoldier

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Skater howdy, thanks for the welcome and yes I'm applying for a clan membership for HelloClan for BF42 and Vietnam, along with the helper/staff role. Appreciate it.
Thanks and regards, AF.

Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Howdy,

In that case, welcome to the clan! ;)

Please add the -[HELLO]- tag to your name!

-[HELLO]-Afsoldier ensure that you stay active across out platforms! Keep your eyes open for events to come and important news for the clan!

With regard to the staff position, please wait a bit for @BangBangOw to return and then he will get in touch. ;)

Regards,
Ice

BangBangOw

Forum Newbie
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes the clan tag is good for now. I will need helpers/ admins once I get back and the server is more popular.
Currently MIA for the next three weeks, so stay tuned on that.

Afsoldier

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Oh sorry had lost contact to my account just saw this, thanks for the welcoming and I do understand :)

Back