• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Battlefield Vietnam: Fill The Server Event February 27, 2021

Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Thanks for recording this historical event LtShaun. I will watch them on my big screen.

Are you uploading using ☎ dialup internet? ? Just kidding ?

I know these are huge files and they take forever to process on YT even after they are uploaded.

Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Thanks again LtShaun. I just added them to Watch Later playlist and I will watch them on my big screen tonight. I was previously thinking about watching Bourne Identity (2002) but I postponed it for tomorrow night. This stuff is more exciting than a movie.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Great vids Lt Shaun :)

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score
Can you please tell us, which software you are using for recording?

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I thought that after this event we will have average 51 players

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I thought that after this event we will have average 51 players
I wish it were that simple,

However, the whole idea behind the event was to not only prove the players are there still, but also create awareness that we are still here too. ;)

Since the event, I have helped between 18-19 new players, onwards from that, our Discord member count (not including the members we got from =SoV=) has gone up roughly 28+.

As with anything, gaining these members doesn't always guarantee that they'll be active in-game or on the platforms, but they're there and that's what counts.

Regards,
Ice

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V28opeqT4L0

My first upload on Hello Clan as YouTube manager. This was the first recording with Xbox Win10 recorder, it gave me inspiration not only for gameplay video recordings, but to help out the men classmates in my system operator online studies. Hopefully I satisfy people, I enjoy doing it, I have more good reputation in it as a minour video creator for videosites.

Back