• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Fill the server event results! 64/64 Players!

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
My dear Battlefield Vietnam community,

Our event did far more than was expected!

Initially, normal server player limits are around 52 players. I pushed it up to 64 on the off chance we beat all the odds.

Well, guess what?

WE DID IT!

ScreenShot79.png

Credit: @-[HELLO]-Al Gore

We hit 64 players and stayed there long enough that I had to start up the backup server just in case we had players that couldn't get in! Even while all this was going on, I was still busy assisting other players to get their games going!

We have not only made history here tonight, we've made a decisive change!

400149700115_151919.jpg

Excuse the quality here, took it with my phone whilst holding back tears of pure joy.

We have pulled together as a community here, we have - for all intents and purposes - done what would be called the impossible! Battlefield Vietnam is 17+ years old now, the last time it saw numbers like this was a great many years ago.

This game continues to survive! And with a community as dedicated as this, it will continue surviving and enduring!

I would like to thank each and every single one of you for making this possible! Without this community, this would never have happened and it honestly was a sight to behold!

Further, I'd like to thank all the Admins to were online to assist in ensuring the atmosphere remained peaceful and pleasant! Special thanks to @-[HELLO]-Al Gore and @paranoid for keeping our Discord users in their own team channels, especially when switched in-game!

I am going to do my best and post these results on the Battlefield forums where I can, I will also further share this across our socials!

It has been suggested and I did have something like this in mind, that we have an event like this every month. What I want to try and do is resurrect what HelloClan had going way back when, and that is the Saturday Events. Only this would be month end event's that simply fall on a Saturday. More so, I'd like to look at assisting our familiar servers such as =KGC= or Easy Prey Death, so future events could even be held by them! This is all still in planning.

For now, I'd like to once again thank all of you for making this possible!

To those that have recorded media of sorts from the event, I'd like to encourage you to post it in the #bfv-media channel on our Discord server, as well as here on the forums inside the Event Media forum!

I will get in touch with you personally to request permission to feature your media on our social networks, and in due course I will probably restore HelloClan's official YouTube channel.

Again, I am so proud of this community, I am proud to be here and it is an honor to stand with you all in keeping this game alive!

Side note: keep an eye out on our game announcements! Something else is in the pipeline and once it passes testing, it will be announced! ;)

Regards,
Ice

-=A.S.K.E.R=-

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score
My dear Battlefield Vietnam community,

Our event did far more than was expected!

Initially, normal server player limits are around 52 players. I pushed it up to 64 on the off chance we beat all the odds.

Well, guess what?

WE DID IT!

View attachment 655
Credit: @-[HELLO]-Al Gore

We hit 64 players and stayed there long enough that I had to start up the backup server just in case we had players that couldn't get in! Even while all this was going on, I was still busy assisting other players to get their games going!

We have not only made history here tonight, we've made a decisive change!

View attachment 656
Excuse the quality here, took it with my phone whilst holding back tears of pure joy.

We have pulled together as a community here, we have - for all intents and purposes - done what would be called the impossible! Battlefield Vietnam is 17+ years old now, the last time it saw numbers like this was a great many years ago.

This game continues to survive! And with a community as dedicated as this, it will continue surviving and enduring!

I would like to thank each and every single one of you for making this possible! Without this community, this would never have happened and it honestly was a sight to behold!

Further, I'd like to thank all the Admins to were online to assist in ensuring the atmosphere remained peaceful and pleasant! Special thanks to @-[HELLO]-Al Gore and @paranoid for keeping our Discord users in their own team channels, especially when switched in-game!

I am going to do my best and post these results on the Battlefield forums where I can, I will also further share this across our socials!

It has been suggested and I did have something like this in mind, that we have an event like this every month. What I want to try and do is resurrect what HelloClan had going way back when, and that is the Saturday Events. Only this would be month end event's that simply fall on a Saturday. More so, I'd like to look at assisting our familiar servers such as =KGC= or Easy Prey Death, so future events could even be held by them! This is all still in planning.

For now, I'd like to once again thank all of you for making this possible!

Etkinlikten medyayı kaydedenler için, sizi Discord sunucumuzdaki # bfv-media kanalında ve burada Event Media forumundaki forumlarda yayınlamanızı tavsiye ederim!

Medyanızı sosyal ağlarımızda öne çıkarmak için izin istemek için sizinle şahsen iletişime geçeceğim ve zamanı geldiğinde muhtemelen HelloClan'ın resmi YouTube kanalını geri yükleyeceğim.

Yine, bu toplulukla çok gurur duyuyorum, burada olmaktan gurur duyuyorum ve bu oyunu canlı tutarken hepinizin yanında olmaktan onur duyuyorum!

Yan not: Oyun duyurularımıza bir göz atın! Boru hattında başka bir şey daha var ve testten geçtikten sonra duyurulacak!;)

Saygılarımızla,
buz

[/ALINTI]
Düşünceleriniz ve fikirleriniz için çok teşekkür ederim. Yeni turnuvalar ve diğer sunucu turnuvaları için iyi fikir, katılıyorum.

Back